What's new

3/6/2017 - Server Maintenance and Ban Spree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Maintenance will being tonight at 8-10PM PST and hopefully end no later than 12PM PST.

The following items will be covered by the maintenance:
  • Game Server Restart
    • Backups
  • Patching of known exploits
    • Accounts that have abused these exploits will be banned, and wiped from the server. The players will also be mac address banned.
  • Banning accounts used to do login excessively (More than two accounts).
    • If you have abused the login event start a PC with me (http://community.adeptgamer.com/conversations/add?to=seiichi) and let me know all of your accounts, and which accounts you wish to keep.
    • If you feel you have been improperly banned you can also use the link above to contact me to see if your account can be re-instated.
    • We will be doing bans every maintenance.
  • Begin efforts to re-vamp the marketplace (Diamond and Shell).
  • All characters will receive 2x Lair Expansion and 2x Stable Expansion cards. This is for both current and new characters.
    • If abused, this will be removed and likely to not happen again.

Last edited:
  • Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
The Lair Expansion and Stable Expansions are currently on hold because we need to find a way to give them to all existing players, and all new players as they sign up.

In the past we would use the mail system, however we're not sure if that is broken or not and we don't want to give some people items, and not others as we then have to manually give them to people, and also investigate each claim that they didn't get them (in case people say they didn't but they did).

We will be looking into it this week, and see what we can do regarding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks