Bug Report Apartment Clock Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by FallenDragoness, Jun 3, 2017.

1. FallenDragoness

FallenDragoness New Member

I recently used the Secret Appartment Blueprint to activate my own Secret Appartment but since then i have not been able to open the menu via the clock... Here I am now pressing "F"and nothing is coming up..

If i can have a GM fix this issue for me that would awesome, thank you as this issue has followed me from EU! :)
    DragonsProphet_20170604_161903.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Apartment Clock Bug
    1. Brighnon
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Zeratica

Zeratica New Member

You can try opening the marketplace and trying again, or leaving your apartment and talking to an NPC outside it or opening a mailbox and then try again.
    Both methods have worked in the past but they don't always work.

Lordfinaldragon likes this.
  4. Lordfinaldragon

Lordfinaldragon Game Tester Game Tester

Try too go in Sanctuary,starting game new,go in,out close door make open try again,spreak with npc what zera already say and and ...idk i can later watching if nothing help what i can do.you can too whisper seiichi

(dont forgive me for bad english)

5. FallenDragoness

FallenDragoness New Member

All sorted guys :) Thanks too Liandri <3

6. Christopher

Christopher New Member

I have the same issue too where my clock doesn't work. though its been like that across all DP's NA, EU & here

7. Vythika

Vythika Member

This is a common issue it seems for ppl in australia, not sure if you are from there christopher or even why it happens to ppl from there but thats two aussies i've resolved the issue for and the way to fix it isn't one that should have to be used.
    I'm sure given some time the issue will be resolved since work gets done over here.

8. Kodawolf

Kodawolf Member

Damn game has somethin against us Aussies???

9. Silkshoes

Silkshoes New Member

Does that mean another Aussie here will not get the clock to work - nice new Secret Appartment would be lovely, but the clock is NOT co-operating to let me have one.
    Totally non-responsive clock, even after Seiichi tried to help. :eek::mad::oops:

Silk <3

10. newb

newb Junior Game Master Staff Member Junior Game Master Moderator Game Mentor Game Tester

What most end up needing to do is go to a friends secret apartment and look at their clock from behind the wall till she found one that said something like its not yours you cant use it. Then after you do that try yours and it tends to fix it. Sometimes using someones mailbox at their home helps as well.

Hope you get it figured out. :)

Silkshoes likes this.
  11. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Manager Moderator

We'll try looking into this issue, but it's one of those odd bugs that only certain people get, and I've never been able to reproduce it.

Silkshoes likes this.
  12. Silkshoes

Silkshoes New Member

Thank you GM Newb & GM Seiichi, will try it out & let you know. lol Game just dislikes us Down Under. :(
    Actually had the same problem on EU too, took a week of trying but the clock finally gave in & worked. :D

Silk <3

Thunderstorm likes this.