What's new

Guide Arid Sandstalker Dragon- Battle Exp in full

Haildrake

Mar 31, 2017
Hi all this is Haildrake AKA Torrice in game and this is a quick helper guide to Gaining Battle Exp for your Dragons.

[Preface]: So a while back some guild members where helping me try to tame Typhoon, the Dungeon rare, in Aymori Sands. While looking for him, we ran around and kept spawning the Arid Sandstalker dragon and for about half an hour kept perma-spawning these beasts. 30 min go by and typhoon doesn't come out but a plethora of dead dragons on the floor and Tons of Battle Exp for our dragons. Which leads me to the main meat of why your reading this post ==>

[Gathering the Battle exp]: So in Aymori Sands the mechanic that allows you to spawn endless amounts of Arid Sandstalker dragons hiding in the sand dunes is called Parasite Pore. You obtain this status when you run thru the Mushrooms in the dungeon. It will last for 10 sec and have roughly a ~1 second waiting period before it can cling onto your character again. When active all a player needs to do is, run around a bit and the dragons will spawn from the dunes the. Kill them and repeat the process.

(When I did this with my guild mates we were all level 108 and each dragon killed gain 5768 [exp amount before VIP bounses] battle exp and were inside for 30 minutes. One member didn't convert any points till we came out and was able to gain 1.2 mil and change in Battle Exp for his dragon.)
(

[Quick Tips]:
  • 1) Parasite pores causes you harm - It is infinitesimal in the amount of damage it does but it should be noted that it still can hurt you with a tiny explosion
  • 2) Running thru a Mushroom does not guarantee a pore - Running though the mushrooms is the only way to get them but be ready for a lot of movement because they don't give you a pore every time.
  • 3) The first pop counts - If you are running this dungeon with the same intent I had to get Typhoon then know that it will come out only the first spawn (which I'm calling a pop, since they pop out) of the dune. If the dragon does not come out then you gotta reset. (Wiki link for pics and location: Typhoon & Aymori Sands )
  • 4) More people = More Exp - The more people you have in the dungeon the faster and more dragons you all can kill for battle exp. Also as a bonus note for typhoon, ALL PLAYERS IN DUNGEON CAN SPAWN HIM ON FIRST POP. Meaning that if you have 5 people you have 5 chances of getting him to crawl out.
  • 5) Arid Sandstalkers can stagger - Be very careful when fighting these dragons in massive groups because they have a chance to stagger you while attacking which will lock you from using any skills and your health can drop to zero in a heart beat.
So that's all folks! Thanks for reading I hope to find and make more discoveries to help enhance your dragonic escapades.

Last edited:

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks