Bug Report Cannot connect to Server

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Handgranata, May 2, 2017.

1. Handgranata

Handgranata New Member

Hello!

I just made a new account and confirmed it and downloaded the client. I am not sure if I have to install it or put it simply in a folder in my hard drive like the normal client. The problem is that I cannot login with my email and my passwort. There comes an announcement like "Check your Password" (Translated). It seems that the client connects to the EU server.. how can I change that?

(sry for my english)

Greetings...

2. Loading...

3. newb

newb Junior Game Master Staff Member Junior Game Master Moderator Game Mentor Game Tester

Hello and welcome! Make sure its in another spot compared to your EU folder.

http://community.adeptgamer.com/pages/dragons-prophet/

Follow the link and make sure you registered to the game and not just the forum. They have 2 different account set ups.

When you start the game use the x64 or x86 files to start instead of the launcher. Not sure if the current download has the update launcher or not in it.

When you get into the game use the same username and password you did for the game registration and not the forum registration. You do not use your email for your login.

Hope this helps!

4. Handgranata

Handgranata New Member

Thx I will try it now :)