What's new

Suggestion Costume Hotkey

DarkFang

Jul 27, 2017
I would like to see a hotkey functionality added for costume so when I switch masteries and gear sets, the costume will match. Like when switching between bow and gunblade/shield.

A better idea was made by Vipera. Just use one of the unused costume slots and have a separate 1 hand and 2 hand weapon slot. So, when we switch masteries, the proper weapon costume will show.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Vipera

Jan 18, 2017
I'd rather like to see an option to use another slot in the costume for a different weapon. I can equip a bow and shield or a gunblade and shield as a costume. Why not a bow, shield and gunblade so I always have matching weapons to my costume when I switch.
However, switching the whole costume each time would get really annoying and laggy for some of us as there's players who easily switch weapons and mastery around 10 times a minute.

DarkFang

Jul 27, 2017
That too would work, that is my main issue when swapping masteries/gearsets.

Lalolalo9

Jun 30, 2017
I'd rather like to see an option to use another slot in the costume for a different weapon. I can equip a bow and shield or a gunblade and shield as a costume. Why not a bow, shield and gunblade so I always have matching weapons to my costume when I switch.
However, switching the whole costume each time would get really annoying and laggy for some of us as there's players who easily switch weapons and mastery around 10 times a minute.

This would be a nice solution to those empty shard necklace slots that are bugged/unuseable/unused.

Vipera

Jan 18, 2017
Yeah agreed. But seeing I can switch from bow to gunblade and back in less than a second and the game having to load in the costumes so fast it will get slightly seizure inducing and probably laggy.
But just the weapon might be fine. And I'd love that because I hate my non-skin gunblade with a passion. XD

DarkFang

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah agreed. But seeing I can switch from bow to gunblade and back in less than a second and the game having to load in the costumes so fast it will get slightly seizure inducing and probably laggy.
But just the weapon might be fine. And I'd love that because I hate my non-skin gunblade with a passion. XD

Couldn't agree more, think you Idea is the better solution. Didn't think about FPS issues it could cause.

Taf Kadd

Apr 22, 2017
How about this: Instead of yet another hotkey, why not have the option to set default combinations for mastery/gear/costume and have them all switch automatically with just one hotkey?
E.G. with Mastery 1 I want gear 4 and costume 10, with Mastery 2 I want gear 2 and costume 1, etc.

Hope it is clear what I am talking about, and feasible too.

I am not really one to go switching my stuff, though, so maybe this is not such a hot idea after all... ? :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks