Suggestion Countdown for events widget

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Lalolalo9, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Lalolalo9

Lalolalo9 New Member

A handy way for people to see how long one has to wait till the next event. I'm thinking of the people that have dyscalculia, are too lazy, can't bother to check calender or have difficulty/don't know how to hover over the calender time for it to show their timezone.

Something like this :
    Schermopname (9).
    Or this
    Schermopname (10).

Or even a clock one can move around him/herself!

2. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Manager Moderator

What I want to do is for the day before and day during is have an alert show up for the calendar events.

Kodawolf and Dryadia like this.
  3. Kitalia

Kitalia Member

the top one hon i love that ideal..because i am one of those who has difficulty figure it out, that would be a great help for us..

4. Moonfire

Moonfire Member

Is there any possible way to have an alert show up "in game"? I love the idea to be able to see it here easily, but I do know some that constantly ask "when is event?" or "did I miss the event?" etc, because they don't check the forums.

5. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Manager Moderator

Essentially what I am wanting to do is to have an event page at some point that will have countdowns, and then possibly a widget that will tell you the next date, and have a countdown (widget is the sidebar blocks like Discord block). We'll have to hire someone to do it as we'd just have it go off of our calendar system, and base things off of the time someone sets for the site.

Gunmaul and Kodawolf like this.

Backlinks