What's new

Bug Report Solved Dog Star Treasure Quest Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunmaul

Apr 1, 2017
Currently level 105(i believe bug starts at 105) to 108 cannot get the 500,000 gold reward for completing Dog Star Treasure Quest. I have now lost out on 2 rewards (1million gold), one when I first came over to this server and another today when I forgot the quest does not work.

I use Dog Star heavily to build my gold reserves so this is very important to me. Hope this can be fixed very soon.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Currently level 105(i believe bug starts at 105) to 108 cannot get the 500,000 gold reward for completing Dog Star Treasure Quest. I have now lost out on 2 rewards (1million gold), one when I first came over to this server and another today when I forgot the quest does not work.

I use Dog Star heavily to build my gold reserves so this is very important to me. Hope this can be fixed very soon.
It cannot be fixed until we're on source code, and check to see if we can remove the level cap requirement on certain things. It was a poor design decision by RuneWake, and will probably take a bit to fix as it's in quite a few areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks