Suggestion Dragon Skills for Magic-Type Players

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by heminyx, Sep 3, 2017.

1. heminyx

heminyx New Member

In my four years of playing DP I've noticed that there's never been a set of Dragon skills released that modified the player's or party's magic damage or magic defense like we have skills for physical damage and physical defense. After everything has been set up and released for the upcoming expansion, I think it might be nice to think of adding "new skills" that would just be the coding for skills like Dragon Battle Cry and Forbidden Roar, but change the effected stat of the skills to their magic counterpart. The skill icon could also just be a re-color of the original (ex. Dragon Battle Cry's icon could be changed to have a blue hue and the name reworded). This could add more buff-buddy build options for PvE playstyles.

2. Loading...

3. Lalolalo9

Lalolalo9 Member

I'm quite sure the magic damage increase for party exists already, I don't know about the forbidden roar one however

4. heminyx

heminyx New Member

Ah yeah, I think party magic damage is the one with an icon like cyclone assault's. But there's not a skill for self mdmg increase or a Forbidden Roar-like one after I checked through the skills list this morning.