What's new

Game Tips Dragon's Prophet Dragon Lair Guide

Do you want me to make more videos like this?

• Yes!!!!!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DarknessAvy

May 30, 2017
Some of you may know me from DP EU but anyways i still wanted to share my video in which i have put a lot of work to help you guys/girls cause i love helping people so i made this video and I know that my video is made on DP EU and that it's old but i want to share it with all of you guys/girls here in case you didn't know about it and you needed help with training dragons, transferring their skills, etc so here is link to my video:

If you have any more further questions pm me in game: DarknessNails(Oracle) or here on the forums :)

Best Regards, proud Guardian CharmingNails.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 19, 2020
Some of you may know me from DP EU but anyways i still wanted to share my video in which i have put a lot of work to help you guys/girls cause i love helping people so i made this video and I know that my video is made on DP EU and that it's old but i want to share it with all of you guys/girls here in case you didn't know about it and you needed help with training dragons, transferring their skills, etc so here is link to my video:

If you have any more further questions pm me in game: DarknessNails(Oracle) or here on the forums :)

Best Regards, proud Guardian CharmingNails.

A nice video. Thank you for this tip. Have a nice day

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks