What's new

Guardian Even though the Guardian is no longer the brute of the game

Jul 31, 2017
i rather enjoy playing up close battle's.That being said u must make sure u r putting up attribute points in the correct place's like ferocity and focus for very 3 points there should be 2 to ferocity and 1 to focus. This will help get the crithit percentage and crithit power percentage up much higher for max damage. Please feel free to ask or comment would love to have a discussion about it.

Last edited:

heminyx

Jul 5, 2017
i rather enjoy playing up close battle's.That being said u must make sure u r putting up attribute points in the correct place's like ferocity and focus for very 3 points there should be 2 to ferocity and 1 to focus. This will help get the crithit percentage and crithit power percentage up much higher for max damage. Please feel free to ask or comment would love to have a discussion about it.

I had a friend on NA back in 2015 who was one of the top-ranked guardians of the server at the time, Ra1ph. He used 2H Bazaka and split his attribute points 3 to Focus, 1 to Strength. Currently, for PvE tankiness and survivability, I run 1H (no god masteries yet) with 3 to Focus, 1 to Constitution. And a lot of it has to do with the Tier 1 Masteries you allot points too as well.

Just as a question, your build seems to focus on armor penetration and using Fero to max critical rate and damage, so you're DPS?

Jul 31, 2017
changed up the point system i was taught and find i get more damage by putting all but fifty points to strength and then splitting the rest to focus and ferocity getting up to 125k per 6 seconds. The previous build was an old EU build where at one time the guardian was the brute

Exceddius

Oct 11, 2017
The guardian doesnt do any monstrous damage.
This isnt really a DPS.
His specialty is control/stun and endurance.

After the alternative, the best for me, remains the Guardian tank/support (in PvP you can become almost invincible <3).

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks