What's new

How can i create dragon prophet account?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Message me (Seiichi) in game.

DarkFang

Jul 27, 2017
This is a one character pack, right, not account wide? If so, I'm going to make a new character tonight and will message you. Want to try the ranger. I always played the guardian. So, i think i'll want the pack on the ranger character if it's not account bound.

Oh, and thank you for the quick response. I like what i see you guys doing here. Will deffinitly be supporting the server in the future.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
This is a one character pack, right, not account wide? If so, I'm going to make a new character tonight and will message you. Want to try the ranger. I always played the guardian. So, i think i'll want the pack on the ranger character if it's not account bound.

Oh, and thank you for the quick response. I like what i see you guys doing here. Will deffinitly be supporting the server in the future.
Yes, it's limited to one pack per person; it's enough to get you to level 65, equip you and get you a decent dragon (Duality Hydra) and a few other things. Most people will play through until Dunar, start their masteries and use then use the orbs when they have to solo the last boss.

DarkFang

Jul 27, 2017
Figured as much, just wanted to confirm, and the hint of what others normally do is a good point. I will message you tonight once I get home, ingame.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks