schmork

Oct 22, 2016
Starting a thread for item shop ideas

My ideas

VIP10 Trial Coupon

Napolite sold by type instead of a pack that includes all the types

Kodawolf

Apr 3, 2017
Hi there, I'd love for the Immortal Seraph costume weapons to be available for Shells... i went up in ViP lvl and cant get it from there now lol

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I'll put a seraph weapon costume in the login rewards for next month. I'll also probably be re-doing all the VIP at some point, it's just a matter of having free time to do so.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I like the Napolite idea :)
The napolite bag on Marketplace will probably be removed, it was mostly there for early for people who wanted to do crafting as quickly as possible.

We're going to look into a way to populate the auction house so that people can get access to it that way.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
by any chance will the Dragon Soul Skill Re-Education Elixir, and the 2 (10%) drop rate skills will be put back on the market, they went missing and now cant stack the skills, like before the server crash, (on the shell market-) they also are no longer on the Dia market either.... i am jelly of those who where able to set up there drop rate draggies before the crash.....
Skills do not stack; if they have the same ability, the higher % will be used, while the lower percentage will be ignored.

If it is drop rate % and higher drop rate % of green+ items, that will stack, otherwise it will not.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
so all those that got both of the 10% and both of the 15% drop skills,-didnt need they just needed 1 10 of set and the 15% of same set to get the drop bonus???
Actually I'm seeing what you were saying now; there are skills missing from the list.

I will need to look into fixing that when we have a new GM tool, as the one we were using is too problematic and stopped working, and changes to it are limited due to it being encrypted.

Vythika

May 2, 2017
Moon Merchant:
Illusionary Moon Carpet
Illusionary Moon Short Partition
Illusionary Moon Long Partition
Cloudshadow Crescent Long Dining Table
Moonshadow Golden Vanity Stool
Moonlight Sack
Moonlight Decorations
Moonlight Barrel Set
Moonlight Crate Set
Blurry Moon Single Sofa
Blurry Moon Three Seater Sofa
Moonshadow Golden Bathtub
Moonshadow Golden Wash Basin
Moonshadow Golden Vanity Table
Blue Bedazzling Double Bed
Moonshadow Golden Wardrobe

Dias:
Assorted Nut Containers

Ruby:
WuWu the Ghost <Companion>
QuQu the Ghost <Companion>

^ i listed them all under the stores they are in on EU so you know. Basically everything under Moon Merchant is impossible to get atm so could we get them for a limited time only in either shells or dias?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Moon Merchant:
Illusionary Moon Carpet
Illusionary Moon Short Partition
Illusionary Moon Long Partition
Cloudshadow Crescent Long Dining Table
Moonshadow Golden Vanity Stool
Moonlight Sack
Moonlight Decorations
Moonlight Barrel Set
Moonlight Crate Set
Blurry Moon Single Sofa
Blurry Moon Three Seater Sofa
Moonshadow Golden Bathtub
Moonshadow Golden Wash Basin
Moonshadow Golden Vanity Table
Blue Bedazzling Double Bed
Moonshadow Golden Wardrobe

Dias:
Assorted Nut Containers

Ruby:
WuWu the Ghost <Companion>
QuQu the Ghost <Companion>

^ i listed them all under the stores they are in on EU so you know. Basically everything under Moon Merchant is impossible to get atm so could we get them for a limited time only in either shells or dias?
Will look at adding them to shell when we can.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks