What's new

Main Quest

NicholasG

Dec 16, 2016
I'm curious also new to Dragon Prophet tbh and from the last private server I've played was that it was required to finish Main Quest til lv60, so I was wondering does this server required as well?

ryota1382

Oct 18, 2016
quest give high exp but you dont need if you dont want
personally i would do the skill quest for SKILLS

schmork

Oct 22, 2016
You are not required to do any quests except for the mastery quest. The mastery Quest does require you to complete the Wynnadia Quest Line.

There are usually someone who will help you get thru the quests if needed or will power level you high enough that you can breeze thru these quests.

newb

Oct 17, 2016
Normally you can bypass doing the Wyn quest line just be re logging and then talking to the guy again. I am not sure if you can currently do your god quests at this time tho. Not sure if they are still not working or not.

Apr 4, 2017
I would personally enjoy doing the main quest line because I made the mistake of using the EXP orbs and getting to level 92 and not having played Dragon's Prophet past level 20 in the past. So now I'm doing a lot of wondering around when I should head back to the newbie zone and continue the main quest line lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I would personally enjoy doing the main quest line because I made the mistake of using the EXP orbs and getting to level 92 and not having played Dragon's Prophet past level 20 in the past. So now I'm doing a lot of wondering around when I should head back to the newbie zone and continue the main quest line lol.
The story itself is pretty worthless after their revamp. You're better off just figuring out the game yourself, or making a new character to level as it's fairly quick to level on this server.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
so is there a way to skip main quest for god skills?
No it is on the task list to look into it as god mastery tend to be more trouble than they are worth.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks