What's new

Old Player Coming Back, Hi Everyone!

heminyx

Jul 5, 2017
I used to play on NA before it shut down and switched to EU after, but the game faded on me after the playerbase got small. It's really exciting to have found an active community of players again, this game is too wonderful to just leave in the memories! Now that I'm getting back into the game, is there anything specific I should know about this server's version that would be different from the official servers'?

newb

Oct 17, 2016
Hello, and welcome to the server! Some things to note about this one.

It is x3 EXP/Gold/Drops
PM Seiichi for a new player pack. Gives you some items to start out
Make sure to check your in game mail for some more free stuff
Do your VIP and Daily reward logins for even more stuff xD
Megaphones are 999 for one shell in the shell shop. Just click on the cart and pick the x999 option
Feel free to chat in world if you have questions =D

Hope to see ya in game :)

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I used to play on NA before it shut down and switched to EU after, but the game faded on me after the playerbase got small. It's really exciting to have found an active community of players again, this game is too wonderful to just leave in the memories! Now that I'm getting back into the game, is there anything specific I should know about this server's version that would be different from the official servers'?
Welcome to the server.

Newb covered most of it, but there's a few other things.

We have maintenance on Monday at ~9-10PM PST, and GM Events on Saturday at 12PM PST or 4PM PST. You can use the calendar link in the navigation to see those times in your timezone, and also to see which week is in which time slot.

heminyx

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks for the responses everyone! Now that I have the time I'm going to figure out how to log in to the game after it's been launched (I think it might not be accepting it 'cause I have the EU version too) and get to playing :)

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016

Dragon Protector

Aug 14, 2017
I downloaded server but not letting me login and also can I ge tmy stuff back from na or at least all slots unlocked and certain dragons back and get me back to lv 60 and above and gear? Currently on eu and spent money for starter pack for lady vox and $20 for 3300 diamonds so dont want to be a waste.

Any way to get beta stuff back?

Are those locked islands back? How good are the rewards?

Last edited by a moderator:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I downloaded server but not letting me login and also can I ge tmy stuff back from na or at least all slots unlocked and certain dragons back and get me back to lv 60 and above and gear? Currently on eu and spent money for starter pack for lady vox and $20 for 3300 diamonds so dont want to be a waste.

Any way to get beta stuff back?

Are those locked islands back? How good are the rewards?
This isn't the Sony NA server. We do give a starter pack to get you to level 65, give you some gear to get started and a Duality as well as some other items in your mail.

We do not replace gear from EU or Sony NA.

Dragon Protector

Aug 14, 2017
This isn't the Sony NA server. We do give a starter pack to get you to level 65, give you some gear to get started and a Duality as well as some other items in your mail.

We do not replace gear from EU or Sony NA.

I not asking for all my gear or any of it back was just wanting to know if possible.

Also can I switch out Duality for another dragon cause I do not want that dragon. Also does this booster pack make you instant lv 60 or? Cause I do not want to start all the way over again.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I not asking for all my gear or any of it back was just wanting to know if possible.

Also can I switch out Duality for another dragon cause I do not want that dragon. Also does this booster pack make you instant lv 60 or? Cause I do not want to start all the way over again.
It has Supreme XP Orbs to get you to level 65, and includes gear for level 60 so you're ready to take on Dunar.

Also we give out Duality because it's a good balanced dragon to get most people started; you also get gacha, dragons or other items during our weekly GM events.

Dragon Protector

Aug 14, 2017
I trying to finally join and play as the way dp/sh is going it not looking good. I love to play this and get the starter pack but I cant even log in. How do i fix this?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I trying to finally join and play as the way dp/sh is going it not looking good. I love to play this and get the starter pack but I cant even log in. How do i fix this?
What issue are you having?

It also may be quicker to get support on the Discord as I've been have meetings every day for the last month practically, which limits how often I check the forum: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers will redirect to our Discord.

Dragon Protector

Aug 14, 2017
What issue are you having?

It also may be quicker to get support on the Discord as I've been have meetings every day for the last month practically, which limits how often I check the forum: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers will redirect to our Discord.

I re downloaded the client and made a new d[ account as it seems the one I had or thought I had does not exist. I was able to login and create a character but the game seems dead now? Where the ruby shop and the moon event shop? How can I get sea moon?

I just created discord account. So hope to talk to you there.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I re downloaded the client and made a new d[ account as it seems the one I had or thought I had does not exist. I was able to login and create a character but the game seems dead now? Where the ruby shop and the moon event shop? How can I get sea moon?

I just created discord account. So hope to talk to you there.
Ruby won't be implemented until we finish some work on the new site platform we're building as our current API doesn't support rewarding Ruby.

Moonlight requires finding the time to put together the things that need to go on the shop, which isn't a major priority while other things are looked into or worked on.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks