Server Promotion?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wookiee, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Wookiee

Wookiee New Member

Hi everyone!

I've now been playing on this server for some weeks, in and out to do daily's, minigames for mems and items. I could be farming dungeons for gear, but the only problem is that i never seem to find enough players to run a dungeon.

This server lack players, i guess the total amount of players (including alts) on the server is lower than 30. In my opinion this is very bad.

So i thought ill ask you all, owner and players of this server, if you want a me to do a BIG SCALE promotion about the server to bring more players?

There's of course Pros and Cons of doing such promotion:

Pros:
    - The server becomes visable to the world.
    - The server get's more players.
    - The server can grow and maybe become a place to vanilla players of RoM.
    - The server owner get's profit & and keep the server alive.

Cons:
    - The server becomes known to the world, and can therefore become a target for hackers, cheaters, exploiter's who want to take advantage.
    - The server CAN become a target for other private servers, who want to harm and take down the server, who are afraid of competiton.

So, do you want the server to continue being quiet? Or do you want the server to become visable to a bigger audience?

It's up to you :)

2. Loading...