What's new

A Skeleton Structure

Haildrake

Mar 31, 2017
Hey everyone its Torrice here.
So I can see that the AH isn't really up and running for a lot of stuff and thought I could make and thread with a general basis for pricing armor to buy for COSTUME SETS. I think this would help jump start the AH hopefully. Granted I'm going to go in game and put up random stuff myself at these prices and people can decide if they are fair or not.
- armor
~ Grey : 15-30k (30k more for max lvl 108 gear)
~ Green: 31-50k ( " ")

~ Blue: 51- 70k (" ")
~ Purple 71k +
Thanks and Have fun all.

( As as FYI these prices are not official prices based on NA or EU servers. I made them to basically jump start the Auction House economy and encourage people to use the system since it actually is a good one.)

Last edited:

Vipera

Jan 18, 2017
Looks good, but you should also consider the stats on the specific piece of armor. If there is something very high on there, people may want it for overstats, which would allow you to sell it for more gold at the AH. I suggest to make sure you don't underprice things. ^^

Apr 4, 2017
Like I've heard that there are benefits to costume pieces, but is it really worth trying to get? If so, are there different types that give certain stats?

Oh, also, I'm curious about grey, green, blue, and purple set up. Does this only affect costume sets?

Last edited by a moderator:

Haildrake

Mar 31, 2017
Ok, so two things:
1) The major benefit of costumes are to slot shards that can add extra damage, health, resistance, or defense to your characters
~ On top of that filling all 10 slots grants you a second shard slot for extra stat buffing!!!

2) The secondary aspect of costumes are to create a cool design that either matches your dragon(s) or ideal character theme

This link is to a collection of all in game armor and their looks. I highly suggest you take a look and find the parts or sets that you think would define your character
Armor Skins - Professions & Gear - http://www.dragonspropheteurope.com/forum/topic/17977-armor-skins/

( Side note: I haven't tried since NA but I do believe that once something is made into a costume except for the weapons any class can use them. For example if you had a ranger but like the look of a certain heavy weapon armor set you should be able to equip it)

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Moved the thread as it isn't a tip nor a guide, but a discussion on setting pricing.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks