Guide Adept Quickstart Guide - Diamond Purchase and Sub Accounts

Discussion in 'Guides & Tips' started by Heroine, May 13, 2020.

1. Heroine

Heroine Member

This is a guide for the basics around the Adept Dragon's Prophet server. It will go over server differences, how to make sub-accounts and how to purchase diamonds. You may retranslate this guide into your language if you wish.

Server Differences:-
    • Bakra is an available starting zone.
    • Most items for slot unlocks may be purchased on the shell market. Almost everything can be bought with shells.​
    • Weekly events are hosted on Baerton Starguard Isle [B11] every Saturday, 11pm BST. The loot you get is always worth dying for.​
    • Certain dungeon crafting materials and weapons may be acquired solo.​
    • Loot is a bit better (not hugely different from vanilla, but treasure hunts are less a pain in the ass)​
    • Dungeons have a visual point counter and their own dragons per dungeon.​
    • Battlegrounds requires only 6 people to start, rather than 10.​
    • The Battlegrounds vendor sells nearly all dragon families except for Oriental, Duskreaver, Ancient and Fabled Ancient (available monthly on the marketplace)​
    • Diamond sales are usually hosted every two weeks.​
    • Flutes to summon NPCs, like James Brown, the Shard Window and the Dragon Lair are available.​
    • Replacement removed from the game - The only reason people would use this ability is to clip through walls or bug dungeons, so it was removed entirely. (Do Asuma;s Mirage on your own!)​
    • And plenty more I probably forgot to mention.​
    Creating an Account

Create ONLY ONE forum account. If you make another, your IP will be blocked by the system, so please don't do this.

Click the spoiler to read the rest of this guide.
    After you've made a forum account (It's not hard to do, I won't explain this.) You will need to create a sub account.

Navigate to accounts - Dragon's Prophet
    [​IMG]
    You'll be brought to this window, which will allow you to create sub accounts. All of these are accounts usable with Dragon's Prophet. You are only limited to 10, no more than this. You can launch as many of these accounts as you want, as multiboxing is permitted, but again DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER FORUM ACCOUNT TO CIRCUMVENT THIS LIMIT.

upload_2020-5-13_13-53-44.
    You can also set secondary passwords here. Once you've done this, you may start Dragon's Prophet. I recommend running the launcher at least once to receive updates for the game, or some items and dragons will be non functioning to you.

Purchasing Diamonds
    If you wish to purchase diamonds, you may do so buy first purchasing Platinum from the icon to the right of this window.
    Click the spoiler to see the rest of this guide.
    upload_2020-5-13_14-10-36.
    Purchase Platinum is the bottom icon. Select this.

The next page is self-explanatory, select the platinum package you want.

You can purchase platinum with Paypal. If you don't have a Paypal account for some reason, make one. It's a decent enough service on its own, not requiring that you give your card details to every seller you buy from online.

After you've bought platinum, navigate to shop at the top of this page.
    upload_2020-5-13_14-13-16.

You'll be brought to this page. Select Dragon's Prophet

upload_2020-5-13_14-13-42.

Here on this window you can exchange your platinum for diamonds. Again, select the package you want and continue.

upload_2020-5-13_14-14-23.

Once you select your purchase, checkout

upload_2020-5-13_14-16-56.

You'll be brought to this window again

upload_2020-5-13_14-19-47.

Hit checkout one more time.

Once you've purchased the diamonds they won't be added to your game until you configure them on your forum account and assign them to one of your created accounts. Hit configure and select one of your account names you'd like to give it to. Choose very carefully because you cannot reverse this once done.

After completing these steps, your diamonds will be available ingame to use as you like.

Obtaining free diamonds (Do not abuse this)

As you post on the forums and log in everyday, you will accrue credits. These credits can eventually be traded in for diamonds. However, do not abuse this feature by attempting to spam the forum or create multiple forum accounts, the system will likely ban you for this. Instead, create thoughtful posts and guides where necessarily and help each other. Especially don't abuse this with post counting threads or any other spam that is only used to abuse and bankroll the system. Just don't.

Alternatively, you can purchase diamonds from players, so long as they are selling them. Do this at your own risk though as system administrators are not responsible for your trades. Make sure you use a seller you can trust. If you are gifting items in game, you cannot gift multipack offers (such as 10 napolite packs for 4000 diamonds) be aware of this before trading.

2. Silkshoes

Silkshoes Active Member

Thank you Hero for your wonderful guide :)
    New players to Adept DP - it may help if you think of the Sub Accounts as Alts to your main account.

NOT another main. which is NOT allowed.

Welcome all the new players from Taiwan & EU. Enjoy your journey through DP again with us :D

FeliciDX likes this.
  3. Aethernea

Aethernea New Member

Thank you very much for writing this guide and pointing out the differences between classic DP and Adepts DP. :)

4. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Here is a changelog so you can see most of the changes that have been made: Announcement - Dragon's Prophet Changelog

Silkshoes likes this.
  5. Aethernea

Aethernea New Member

I havent seen that thread yet. Thank you very much

6. EiskalterEngel

EiskalterEngel New Member

Danke für die Erklärung das hatte ich gesucht, finde es aber schade das man keine Paysafe Karte nutzen kann, das ist echt schade, dadurch werden viele keine Diamanten kaufen, ich persönlich hatte mehrfach mit Paypal ärger und nutze das seid dem nicht mehr und werde ich auch in Zukunft nicht.

Vielen Dank für die Erklärung, nach der ich gesucht habe, aber es ist eine Schande, dass Sie keine Paysafe-Karte verwenden können. Das ist eine Schande, da viele keine Diamanten kaufen werden. Ich persönlich hatte mehrere Probleme mit PayPal und benutze sie nicht mehr und werde es nicht mehr tun auch in Zukunft.

7. Seiichi

We will look at adding more payment methods, the issue with our previous payment system (Xsolla) is that they took 3-4 months to payout, and it makes it hard to keep the server up.

Emilia and EiskalterEngel like this.
  8. guardiansheaven

guardiansheaven Member

I cant click Special in Shell Market. It is alwait exit game. Why???

9. Seiichi

If you use a non-english language it does not have the strings added for newer items we have added; once they're available you should be fine.

guardiansheaven likes this.
  10. guardiansheaven

guardiansheaven Member

This is the second time you answered the same question to me. Thank you so much for not letting me languish waiting for an answer. ;):):):)

11. Ishara

Ishara New Member

I've just created an account and I'd like my boyfriend to join me, but we will play from the same network. Can he create a new account or should we both play from my account? I don't want us to be banned because of two accounts from the same IP.

Last edited: May 29, 2020 at 3:35 AM
  12. Heroine

Heroine Member

If this is your situation contact Seichii on clarification for this, since I'm not a representative of anything.

13. Seiichi

The rule is one forum account per person, so the situation above is fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.