What's new

Announcement Alternative Payments & Translating Dragon's Prophet

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Because we had an overwhelming number of requests for additional payment options, I have re-enabled Xsolla. It is still preferred that users use Paypal, as Paypal instantly makes the funds available and Xsolla has had a history over very slow payments (3-6 months delay). That said, Xsolla offers payment options throughout the world, and we've enabled most of them; if you do not see an option you are use to, it is likely due to a very high fee structure.

Secondly, the translation platform we will be using to allow players to help translate missing strings (and the Marketplace) into their own language is now ready. We will primarily be focusing on the existing languages (Russian and Turkish are going to be coming soon), but we are open to adding additional language support in the future if there is an effort to translate it from players.

If you're interested in helping to translate, please contact me directly and I will give you a link.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Just an update I have removed a few things (Discard and Sellback) from the inventory page so that people will not confuse the options. I have also renamed Configure to Redeem.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks