Announcement Backup Suggestions/Bug Reports/Guides on Savage Hunt/Dragon's Prophet Europe

Discussion in 'Announcements & Events' started by Seiichi, May 22, 2020.

1. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Given how they completely deleted the old Dragon's Prophet Europe forum when switching to the current forum, it can't be guaranteed that they won't do the same with the new forums shortly after closure.

I would recommend people backup information that they think is pertinent or is worth saving so that it can be used here, or so you can keep any important memories you'd like to keep.

2. Breagha

Breagha New Member

They already said they would close the forums - and since I have been active on the forum for another of the old Infernum games, I can say from experience, the forum will probably be taken down the minute the game goes down, which has been announced for 10:00 AM UTC+2 on the 29th.

3. Seiichi

I'll look at finding/setting up a scraper then just to be safe. Wish I had done so for EU, because there are a lot of old bugs that have never been fixed that we could have been linked back to.

4. Rayda

Rayda New Member

Aw man, I have been playing since Beta and it is really a shame that the official servers go down.
    On that note, can I maybe open a thread telling about my time on the servers back then? Maybe I happen to find old friends that way, also I need a reason to not miss my daily login rewards xD

5. Seiichi

General Discussion

You can create a memory thread there if you like.

6. Alphaedge

Alphaedge New Member

Hallo. Ich komme nicht ins Spiel rein, der Ladebildschirm bleibt bei 92% stehen. Kann man da nichts machen?

7. Seiichi

Try an alt first, and if that doesn't work then port to Arteicia.

8. Rayda

Rayda New Member

Thank you very much <3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.