What's new

Announcement Backup Suggestions/Bug Reports/Guides on Savage Hunt/Dragon's Prophet Europe

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Given how they completely deleted the old Dragon's Prophet Europe forum when switching to the current forum, it can't be guaranteed that they won't do the same with the new forums shortly after closure.

I would recommend people backup information that they think is pertinent or is worth saving so that it can be used here, or so you can keep any important memories you'd like to keep.

Breagha

May 12, 2020
They already said they would close the forums - and since I have been active on the forum for another of the old Infernum games, I can say from experience, the forum will probably be taken down the minute the game goes down, which has been announced for 10:00 AM UTC+2 on the 29th.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
They already said they would close the forums - and since I have been active on the forum for another of the old Infernum games, I can say from experience, the forum will probably be taken down the minute the game goes down, which has been announced for 10:00 AM UTC+2 on the 29th.
I'll look at finding/setting up a scraper then just to be safe. Wish I had done so for EU, because there are a lot of old bugs that have never been fixed that we could have been linked back to.

Rayda

Nov 11, 2017
Aw man, I have been playing since Beta and it is really a shame that the official servers go down.
On that note, can I maybe open a thread telling about my time on the servers back then? Maybe I happen to find old friends that way, also I need a reason to not miss my daily login rewards xD

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Aw man, I have been playing since Beta and it is really a shame that the official servers go down.
On that note, can I maybe open a thread telling about my time on the servers back then? Maybe I happen to find old friends that way, also I need a reason to not miss my daily login rewards xD
General Discussion

You can create a memory thread there if you like.

Alphaedge

May 26, 2020
Hallo. Ich komme nicht ins Spiel rein, der Ladebildschirm bleibt bei 92% stehen. Kann man da nichts machen?

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hallo. Ich komme nicht ins Spiel rein, der Ladebildschirm bleibt bei 92% stehen. Kann man da nichts machen?
Try an alt first, and if that doesn't work then port to Arteicia.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks