What's new

Bug Report Solved Bought egg of sylvaran with wrong Char

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galban

May 13, 2020
HI team,

I bought an egg of sylvaran with my char TwinkFive. But I want this dragon in the account of my char Galbanfenris.
Could you paste the egg into the account of Galbanfenris.

TwinkFive and Galbanfenris are running under the same account.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
HI team,

I bought an egg of sylvaran with my char TwinkFive. But I want this dragon in the account of my char Galbanfenris.
Could you paste the egg into the account of Galbanfenris.

TwinkFive and Galbanfenris are running under the same account.
You should be able to transfer the egg through the housing system.

Galban

May 13, 2020
You should be able to transfer the egg through the housing system.

I tried.. But I can't place the egg into the treasure box.. other items I can place in it with this char...

Error message:
"you can't place this Item in the house store"

Nomercy

Apr 10, 2017
its account wide, you cannot put it in house storage, but it gave to all of you characters

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
its account wide, you cannot put it in house storage, but it gave to all of you characters
Forgot that specific Dragon is account wide... :) which is still why I hate them and all the arbitrary restrictions on them.

@Galban I've contacted you via PM.

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
Forgot that specific Dragon is account wide... attachFull2409 which is still why I hate them and all the arbitrary restrictions on them.

Hello Seiichi ^^
Does that mean that the dragon "Sylvaran" is accountable? Like the "beginner kite" (purple heart, sulfur wood, etc.)

LG Ruhloser ^^

Attachments

• upload_2020-12-11_9-59-12.png
    upload_2020-12-11_9-59-12.png
    95 bytes · Views: 156

Breagha

May 12, 2020
Forgot that specific Dragon is account wide... attachFull2409 which is still why I hate them and all the arbitrary restrictions on them.

Hello Seiichi ^^
Does that mean that the dragon "Sylvaran" is accountable? Like the "beginner kite" (purple heart, sulfur wood, etc.)

LG Ruhloser ^^

Sylvaran ist accountweit - das heißt, wenn du das Ei kaufst, erhält jeder Char, den du in deinem Account erstellst, das Ei und dementsprechend den Drachen. Falls das deine Frage nicht beantwortet, dann schreib doch bitte noch einmal auf deutsch, denn dann habe ich sie nicht verstanden. :)

Sylvaran is account-wide - that means, when you buy the egg, every character you create in your account receives the egg and, accordingly, the dragon. If that doesn't answer your question, please repeati it again in German, because I didn't understand it. :)

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
Hallo Breagha ^^

Da liegt ein Mißverständnis vor ^^ ich weiß natürlich was accountweit heißt ^^
Meine Frage war ob nun das Sylvaran-Ei accountweit ist !?
Denke mal das der Translator nicht so übersetzen kann wie man sich ausdrückt ^^
Aber gut das du meine Frage beantwortet hast ^^ Danke dir dafür ^^

LG Ruhloser ^^

Galban

May 13, 2020
Hey Ruhloser..

Ja ,das Ei ist Accountweit. Man bekommt es mit jedem weiteren Charakter erneut. Auch wenn mal einer gelöscht wird, erscheint es auch wieder in einem neuen Charakter.

english:
Yes, the egg is account-wide. You get it again with every further character. Even if one is deleted, it also appears again in a new character.

Hoffe konnte damit helfen..

Last edited:

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
Gut danke dir Galban, konntest du ^^
Weißt du zufällig welche Kaufdrachen alles accountweite Drachen sind ?
Oder gibt es irgendwo eine Liste ?
Auf den EU-Servern waren damals die legendären Acc-weit aber ich möchte mich nicht herrablassen die Server zu vergleichen ^^
Hier ist vieles anders und vor allem besser , angefangen von den GM´s (selten solch freundliche und fleißige GM´s erlebt) über die Auswahl fast gleich mit Lvl60 einzusteigen oder die ersten 60 Level durchzuspielen bis zu den sehr abwechslungsreichen Event´s , die immer wieder aufs neue begeistern ^^
DP macht wieder richtig Fun und ist mehr als "Pausen füllend" ^^

LG Ruhloser

Englisch :
Well thank you Galban, could you ^^
Do you happen to know which kites for sale are account-wide kites?
Or is there a list somewhere?
The legendary Acc-wide were on the EU servers at that time, but I don't want to defy myself to compare the servers ^^ A lot is different here and, above all, better, starting with the GMs (rarely seen such friendly and hardworking GMs) to the selection almost immediately starting with Lvl60 or playing through the first 60 levels to the very varied events that to inspire again and again ^^
DP is really fun again and is more than "filling breaks" ^^

LG Ruhloser

Galban

May 13, 2020
Hi Ruhloser,

leider weiss ich nicht, ob es eine Liste mit accountweiten Drachen gibt. Ich habe auch erst vor kurzem erfahren, das es sie gibt. Den Rest habe ich durch probieren und fragen mitbekommen.
Diese Frage kann ich nur an Seiichi oder die Fan-Gemeinde weiterleiten.

English:
unfortunately I don't know if there is a list of account-wide dragons. I also only recently found out that it existed. I heard the rest through trying and asking.
I can only pass this question on to Seiichi or the fan community.

LG / Greetings
Galban

Breagha

May 12, 2020
My twink has the following account-wide eggs so far:

Seeker Dragon
Runewaker Dragon
Sylvaran
Uyton (I didn´t even notice it´s accountwide until I checked just now, lol)

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Gut danke dir Galban, konntest du ^^
Weißt du zufällig welche Kaufdrachen alles accountweite Drachen sind ?
Oder gibt es irgendwo eine Liste ?
Auf den EU-Servern waren damals die legendären Acc-weit aber ich möchte mich nicht herrablassen die Server zu vergleichen ^^
Hier ist vieles anders und vor allem besser , angefangen von den GM´s (selten solch freundliche und fleißige GM´s erlebt) über die Auswahl fast gleich mit Lvl60 einzusteigen oder die ersten 60 Level durchzuspielen bis zu den sehr abwechslungsreichen Event´s , die immer wieder aufs neue begeistern ^^
DP macht wieder richtig Fun und ist mehr als "Pausen füllend" ^^

LG Ruhloser

Englisch :
Well thank you Galban, could you ^^
Do you happen to know which kites for sale are account-wide kites?
Or is there a list somewhere?
The legendary Acc-wide were on the EU servers at that time, but I don't want to defy myself to compare the servers ^^ A lot is different here and, above all, better, starting with the GMs (rarely seen such friendly and hardworking GMs) to the selection almost immediately starting with Lvl60 or playing through the first 60 levels to the very varied events that to inspire again and again ^^
DP is really fun again and is more than "filling breaks" ^^

LG Ruhloser
Generally we do not sell account-wides, as they're problematic for players as there are more limitations in what you can do for them (you cannot re-egg them). They are also a bit harder to price, as account wide dragons go to all characters and not just one, and I try to keep all things fairly reasonable in price.

After the source update we may consider doing account wide Dragons, however I have not made an actual decision on that.

Galban

May 13, 2020
Thx for the info..
I didn't knew that these dragons can't be "re-egg"ed. So I don't have to buy the potion for this dragon..

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Thx for the info..
I didn't knew that these dragons can't be "re-egg"ed. So I don't have to buy the potion for this dragon..
Pretty much; anything that would affect the state of the Dragon can't be used.

The new max attribute potions do work, and we designed them specifically to work on any Dragon.

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
Danke dir Seiichi ^^
Gut zu wissen , genau das war auch der Grund meiner Frage , ich möchte eigendlich vermeiden Acc-weite Drachen zu erwerben ^^
Demnach sind also nur der Sylvaran und der jeweilige Acc-Beginnerdrache accountweit !? (bei mir wäre es "Lila Nacht" )
Also wenn nicht jemand das unbedingt möchte wäre es gut wenn ihr keine weiteren Accountweite Drachen einbindet - muß echt nicht sein ^^
Aber das ist meine Meinung ^^

Englisch:
Thank you Seiichi ^^
Good to know, that was exactly the reason for my question, I would actually like to avoid buying Acc-wide kites ^^
So only the Sylvaran and the respective Acc beginner dragon are account-wide!? (for me it would be "purple night")
So if someone doesn't really want that, it would be good if you don't include any more account-wide dragons - really doesn't have to be ^^
But that's my opinion ^^

LG Ruhloser ^^

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
My twink has the following account-wide eggs so far:

Seeker Dragon
Runewaker Dragon
Sylvaran
Uyton (I didn´t even notice it´s accountwide until I checked just now, lol)

Hast du diese Drachen erworben oder ist einer davon Beginnerdrache ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks