Bug Report Bug list

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by newb, Oct 24, 2017.

1. newb

newb Junior Game Master Staff Member Junior Game Master Moderator Game Mentor Game Tester

List of what I found so far.
    • Inventory does not always transfer with you between servers/logins
      • I managed to end up with 3 separate inventory set ups due to re logging in and my inventory being empty when I got to the survival server. I manged to find the original one when I had gone into factions then it showed up in survival after going to the hub several times.
    • Seems like durability is low overal
      • Boats and tools ended up breaking sooner than expected. Boats broke after hitting land and my iron pickaxe broke after mining maybe 70 cobble 20 iron and 4 gold. I think they use to tend to last much longer than this. I could be wrong.
    • Cannot make chests
      • Used different types of wood planks. Shows up as a item that I can craft when I put the mats in the crafting table. Click on it and the mats and icon showing the chest flicker. Not able to get this no matter what I do. Not sure if this has to do with the inventory problem i had as well.
    • The green book in the inventory that shows how to make things is blank not sure if its due to achievements not working as well or not to trigger the recipes in it.
    • Achievements are unable to be looked at. When you look it just tells you the page is empty with a sad face.
    • Money transfers from each server mode not sure if this was intentional or not.
      • Was able to go to factions and do the set up command to get diamond armor that I could sell in the shop. Looks like you can spawn a full set every 17 minutes or so.
    • Whatever kippvp is it just gives you a response saying nope when you try to go there.
    • Survival is set to peaceful. Was not able to spawn any hostile mobs during the night or in caves.

2. Stealth

Stealth Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

- Inventory currently should not follow you between servers. Each server should be different. This can be changed though it was intentional as each server has its own place.

- I'll look in to the default durability of tools and items to see if this truly is off.

- Chests will be fixed on the next restart today.

- Will remove the greenbook, was just a place holder.

- As for achievements, what version of client are you using.

-Money is intentionally transferred. I've edited the delay on the kit up to 7days. Might also change it so it is iron instead of diamond, will see how the economy balance is.

-Kitpvp should work properly, knowing the client version you're using again will be helpful.

-Both factions and Survival will be set to normal shortly, was on peaceful simply for testing purposes.

3. Stealth

Stealth Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Update.

Chests are fixed *
    Durability is default and follows minecraft wiki *
    Factions and Survival are both set to normal will update on restart *
    The Recipe book was removed from Default items. Though I now realize you meant the vanilla GUI looking in to fixing this.