Bug Report buying diamonds

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by sarcosis, May 4, 2017.

1. sarcosis

sarcosis Member

if anyway possible id love to see using gift cards / game cards accessed into be able to use for diamonds. My only way of getting online currency ATM. Im sure its a difficult process... but if at all possible i will definitly use it ! TY

2. Loading...

3. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

We are looking into it, however the problem is that using a payment processor outside of Paypal adds an additional cost to checkout.

Xsolla, who is one I have experience with (not necessarily the best), but offers 900+ payment solutions is one we're looking at. It would cost 5% or 1% + .10 cent per transaction (not much in the grand scheme of things), however there are some questions about their integrity.

They recently released a feature to 'tip' their support staff, even if you've never had to contact their support staff. This was a 18% tip based off of what you are purchasing; so if you spent $100, you would tip $18. They have since removed or disallowed the feature, but the fact that they added that feature and did so without warning their clients and users puts me off using them.

Another one, Paymentwall, is not going to happen for us because they have a very bad reputation, and have potentially stolen 500+ from the previous server.

Ayden is one that I have looked at, but also has potential issues.

Right now the problem is finding one that fits our needs, and then getting it added to our system. Until we do, you can post here to earn Credits which can be used to redeem Diamonds in game.

4. Seiichi

I've contacted the developer that we have used for our new registration and donation system to look at Xsolla and quote us a price for it's development; it probably will not be added for a while yet and I am still investigating other alternatives.

5. sarcosis

sarcosis Member

I appreciate your time with the matter, I truly envy that your taking your time to resolve my questions concern and reading my comments.I already know you do the same for others. I have definitely had to get at you a few and you return forum posts and DMs with haste. As well as giving detailed information, and showing results with more than needed content / explanations. You truly care about going above and beyond and having the best server for DP. You have unintentionally put your competition to shame. Cant rave enough about the service. I've worked in hospitality for 4 years plus at a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Top Hospitality Hotel in the industry as a banquet server and can honestly say speaking from experience YOU dA BOSS! Keep it up, and definitely more and more will be choosing here over there.
    ~ SARC

6. Seiichi

Thanks, with as small as a team as we have it's nice to hear how we're doing.

Regarding the OP we're looking into possible solutions but to qualify for reasonable service rates we may have to wait till we make a higher amount per month otherwise we're looking at 5%+ for most services.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.