What's new

Suggestion Planned Expand Dye System + Increased Colors

SaintBeast

Apr 3, 2017
Hey, would it be possible to add the option for colouring weapons? so the boring weapons can get a new colour :D? would be nice.
because there are a lot of weapons in game with a boring a bleched colour :D

even if you would add an item to buy with diamonds so you can change colour of weapons would be aweeesomee :D <3

Upvote 0

Kazunokun

Feb 24, 2020
the darkest "black" in the game you can choose for costumes sadly isn't really black, it has an rgb value of 2:R 2:G 1:B wich results in it having a green tone on some costume pieces, would be very cool if we could get a 1:R 1:G 1:B black

THARGOR

May 13, 2020
true.
until this could be added i would recommend the second darkest "black" which is 6:R 5:G 6:B, which definitely looks more black - guess you know my costume, Kazu

gladx16

Mar 1, 2021
Hello, can I suggest you something
I think if guns and weapon costumes could be painted in the game, wouldn't it be nice? There is one more thing, we cannot paint some costumes completely in the color we want. I cannot make a costume or outfit a color I want. I want to make it red, but it is not the color I want.

Does anyone agree with me on this issue?

( I don't speak English, I apologize if I wrote something wrong )

1616551651210.png

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
This is something we want to look into, however it isn't fully known if the way models are made supports them.

Because it requires source, and because it's mostly cosmetic it is pretty low priority right now.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks