What's new

Crystal farming on sky Islands- useful skills?

Galban

May 13, 2020
Hey gamers,

I have a question for you. Are skills like "Advanced Oracle Blessing" or "Advanced Brillance of luck" helpful to get more crystals or the other items in napolite mines?

Thx for your help!!

Greetings
Galban

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hey gamers,

I have a question for you. Are skills like "Advanced Oracle Blessing" or "Advanced Brillance of luck" helpful to get more crystals or the other items in napolite mines?

Thx for your help!!

Greetings
Galban
No, those items are for drops and not for gathering nodes.

Galban

May 13, 2020
Oh that's a pity.
I guess the potions doesn't work too for farming, right?

Thx for your Info!!!!

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Oh that's a pity.
I guess the potions doesn't work too for farming, right?

Thx for your Info!!!!
I'd have to look for sure, but as far as I'm aware gathering has a different system than looting.

Galban

May 13, 2020
Hi Seiichi,

OK. Thanks for the information here too.
Unfortunately it is always difficult to verify. There are days when I am very lucky in collecting and then again days when the rate is very bad.

Does this have anything to do with the game system?
For example:
If many people search at the same time, the rate drops.
or:
Can only a certain amount of crystals or Napolit resources be available in the game? So that there is also a competition here?

Greetings
Galban

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hi Seiichi,

OK. Thanks for the information here too.
Unfortunately it is always difficult to verify. There are days when I am very lucky in collecting and then again days when the rate is very bad.

Does this have anything to do with the game system?
For example:
If many people search at the same time, the rate drops.
or:
Can only a certain amount of crystals or Napolit resources be available in the game? So that there is also a competition here?

Greetings
Galban
Literally RNG.

There is a chance it's a known bug that has always existed, where you can lose the rate boost we have for drops; relogging usually fixes that.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks