Suggestion Custom Titles

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Catspaw, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Catspaw

Catspaw Member

Here is a quick way to obtain a lot of income fast. EU offered it to players and was sold out within 2 minutes. I know because I tried but was sold out before I could finish the transaction.

A blank title where the user can make as their own, The user had the ability to type in wording for a custom title. They had guide lines of what was permissible and what was not.

Ardashar likes this.
  2. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

We would need to find the item to do that, and then possibly we would add it.

Ardashar likes this.
  3. Kodawolf

Kodawolf Member

I love this idea

4. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

I've looked into this again as we've gotten more complete with our data tool; this is accomplished by manually adding a title entry to the data, and then adding an item that will reward that title. This all has to be done manually, and then has to be released as a patch.

There is a method we can use to sort of pre-load the data to the game, but it would still have to be done manually until we can complete the new site platform.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.