Bug Report Daily Quest Reset Ticket Missing from backpack

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Dryadia, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Dryadia

Dryadia Active Member

One of my Daily Quest Reset Tickets is missing from my backpack.
    I received 2 yesterday from Login Reward, and used 1 yesterday.
    Today i was planning on using the other one, but it's missing from my backpack, and i've checked every page, not anywhere.
    -------
    Next day:
    Edit to add: that there seems to be a 'black hole' in my marketplace backpack. The same slot where the Daily Quest Reset Ticket disappeared...i put 100 megaphones...today they disappeared too.
    DragonsProphet_20191007_144957.
    -------
    So I have been putting 1 single megaphone in that 'black hole' 2nd slot of marketplace 1st page, because things keep disappearing.
    -------
    Next day:
    I have also lost a "challenge by name" that should have gone to the marketplace 10th page, (by-passing that (so-called) empty slot on 2nd page). I got this error message:
    DragonsProphet_20191010_152855.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  2. Loading...

3. Dryadia

Dryadia Active Member

Adding a couple more backpack 'weirdness' occurrences:
    I've been putting my 'challenge by name' on 10th page of marketplace backpack to keep it from disappearing. As you can see in the following screenshot...there are 2 empty slots to the left of the 'challenge by name' items. The weird thing that happened here, is that the 'dragon provisions' from the daily login...went to the next row...skipping the empty slots.
    DragonsProphet_20191011_083529.
    The next weird thing that happened...the 'black hole' on 1st page, 2nd slot, apparently made my 1 megaphone space-holder disappear...and snagged my 'challenge by name' items from page 10, and put them on page 1, 2nd slot...automatically. I didn't do it!
    DragonsProphet_20191011_175108.
    As soon as i noticed that, i immediately put them back on page 10, so they wouldn't disappear like the other items!

4. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

We'll be reverting the client this Monday; let me know if the issue still happens after the reversion. Also if you can, try to give specifics in how/when things disappear; eg if you have to relog, if you have to use an item, if you have to do something in particular.

I did attempt this, and I've not been able to reproduce on either characters I tried it on, but it also may be something such as the number of items in the marketplace bag (there is an issue with account bound item limits that I've run into, but a normal player would not).

5. Dryadia

Dryadia Active Member

That could be my problem...what is the account bound item limit for 'Challenge by Name'?

6. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Account bound items are things like account bound eggs, or something similar; if you reach that limit you cannot actually get any other account-bound item.

It is also unlikely a player would ever reach that limit, as it requires about 4-5x the number of account-bound items in game for it to be reached.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.