Announcement Diablo 2 - Private Realm Available

Discussion in 'Announcements & Events' started by dreameaterx, Aug 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreameaterx

dreameaterx Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It took a while, but it's finally here. A server for Diablo 2 is finally available for all retro nostalgy seekers.

It was around the end of May that I was spoken to and agreed to take a perhaps hoped for dream. If you ever missed this game, now you have a chance to give it a shot again.

At the moment, the modification I am working on is heavily aimed at pve and dungeoning which is made longer, and has much more to offer. I created it for challenge seekers who would like a lot more bang in the gameplay. The point is simple, there are remade dungeons divided into tiers. You venture inside collect items in a lower tier which make you strong enough to advance to next tier. The items are nothing like what you remember from the standard game so prepare for serious destruction.

Once I finish working on pve content I will attempt to improve the pvp part of the game, but fortunatelly, there is so much to do and it suffices for hours and days of gameplay that anyone giving it a shot is unlikely to run out of things to do for a while.

As I am kind of outsourced employee here, my main fanbase is located somewhere else, and that is my own Discord group, here : Join the Mods by dreameaterx Discord Server!
    There you can meet the people who already mastered most of this new content and could help you, should I not be around. You can also find new crafting recipes there, runewords, guide which dungeons to visit and in which order, gameplay screenshots and more. But feel free to contact me on Adeptgamer Discord too, if you please it more that way. This is hopefully a temporary solution until I can finish making the content, possibly post the guides and arrange content here aswell.

I also have a moddb page here : Reckoning mod for Diablo II: Lord of Destruction

Feel free to contact me for help, the fastest way to make me notice is via Discord of course, but here, or perhaps moddb should be eventually answered aswell.

Have a nice day and leave no demons standing.

dragon Blood likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.