What's new

Difference between official and this

jamews

May 19, 2017
Been looking around the page ,and couldn't find really find any information about the difference between the official dragon's Prophet server and this one I've got a couple of friends are playing and other than increased XP rates they haven't really been able to tell me too much but they said they are having fun and once I get home I plan on joining up with him and playing but I was just curious if anybody could tell me the differences other than the fact that it seems to Dev here have been more active in 6 months then their deaths for the official game have been in 2 years

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Been looking around the page ,and couldn't find really find any information about the difference between the official dragon's Prophet server and this one I've got a couple of friends are playing and other than increased XP rates they haven't really been able to tell me too much but they said they are having fun and once I get home I plan on joining up with him and playing but I was just curious if anybody could tell me the differences other than the fact that it seems to Dev here have been more active in 6 months then their deaths for the official game have been in 2 years

Currently there are not many major differences between our servers, other than bugs.

Our rates are 3x Exp and 3x Drop. The biggest changes will come once we release our update; we plan on re-doing some of the mechanics, making dragons stronger and adding more variety, new dragon types, new costumes, and releasing a new Laedis set.

Laedis set: Laedis 108 Weapons - http://adeptgamer.com/media/albums/laedis-108-weapons.6/

Pegasus Model Concept (will have different colors and variations)

full

Falcor (new Oriental based off of Neverending):

full

Probably the biggest difference will be the community. With a few exceptions there has been very little drama, and most of the network tries to avoid it. Many of our players will announce what dragons they find in case someone else wants it, and people actively try to help others as much as possible.

heminyx

Jul 5, 2017
Aside from what Seiichi said about this server's plans for future development, you'll also notice that another prominent community member, Light, has gone through and done a lot of testing to improve bugs in scripts already in the game and other members like Motoko have dedicated a lot of time into cleaning up the game's textures and materials--in short, though current differences in appearance and play are minor, the game has less bugs and better rendered textures than the original.

Also, the level cap on this server has been raised to 108 and equipment can be crafted to level 108. It is in the expansion plans to release a Laedis 108 set and you'll find on the forums some images of the planned 108 skins :)

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks