What's new

Suggestion Accepted DPS counter

Kazunokun

Feb 24, 2020
would be nice to have one to actually be able to compare damage types and builds better Maybe one average one wch goes overtime and one wich is just momentary, then we can test damage on bigger targets and not just stop time on dummys in sanct. Would be nice QoL

Upvote 0

Nomercy

Apr 10, 2017
If i understand right DPS - dmg per second, no "per minute when you ulti by oracle wave and big fking boss walking on it" thats why DPS you can saw on that dolls. Maximum dmg which you can make a bit another

SaintBeast

Apr 3, 2017
but he want this system for dungeons as well so you can test as magic class on big targets
that what he said and mean its useless to do on Dolls for magic lol

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
This may be something we look at doing with the new UI system we added to Dragon's Prophet.

kingovscots

Jun 9, 2021
would be nice to have one to actually be able to compare damage types and builds better Maybe one average one wch goes overtime and one wich is just momentary, then we can test damage on bigger targets and not just stop time on dummys in sanct. Would be nice QoL
i was thinking about what you said and I was thinking something like this. Diablo 3 Season 27 N6GoD4 Demon Hunter Guide - Maxroll.gg
Post automatically merged:

the template is there just need to integrate the system I know the guys who designed the website, but if you take a good look at the system it wouldn't take much to change I shouldn't think.

kingovscots

Jun 9, 2021
yes but what i was suggesting was similar, when you add the different stats it calculates the different outcomes, given the other classes and wether it fits to that profile.
Post automatically merged:

a sort of dps calculator of sorts

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
We're not likely to do a calculator as it has very little purpose for Dragon's Prophet. For Diablo 3/Lost Ark or other modern games with a lot of variance in builds and gear it makes sense, but Dragon's Prophet lacks build variety (currently) and gear is basically cookie cutter for the most part.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks