What's new

Bug Report Solved Dragon too weak for its level

haikh85

May 25, 2020
Hi,
I have a bit of trouble with my dragon. It is level 100 and attribute points are given but it can't take any damage and can't deal any damage as well. In comparison my other char has no trouble with the dragons even if they have a lower level. Do you have any idea why that is? And would it be possible to fix?

Luatan

Oct 8, 2019
Your dragons also scale with the charisma your character has. So if you have alot of charisma your dragons will be stronger even if they are low level.

haikh85

May 25, 2020
Well I know about that. Other players with the same amount of Carisma, but lower level dragons, which are not trained, are stronger and can take more damage than mine. That`s what`s weird.

Luatan

Oct 8, 2019
Well it also depends on other factors like dragon family for example. So its hard to say why it is different in your case. We would need to see the numbers to tell exactly. But im sure that this is not a bug.

haikh85

May 25, 2020
I would be glad if you could check! Because my other draons in the same dragon family with the same stats are much stronger.

Luatan

Oct 8, 2019
if you want you can post your dragons with stats and all here, or dm me ingame.

Snake Pest

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
am i the only one who's just sad about the dragon ai?

man i have to unsummon and summon my skytouched atleast 3 times in a battle just because it for some reason gets stuck standing still

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks