What's new

Dragon's Prophet EU

Jaim Sandar

Feb 3, 2021
I still have Dragon's Prophet EU installed. Is it possible to log that on the adept server, or do I need to remove it and download/reinstall from adeptgamer.com?

Luatan

Oct 8, 2019
You need to use the Client which you can download on this site here. The launcher from EU doesn't work for this server.

Jaim Sandar

Feb 3, 2021
You need to use the Client which you can download on this site here. The launcher from EU doesn't work for this server.
Thank you

I downloaded the client. Is there an installer, or do I just unzip to where I want to run it from and make a shortcut... no Windows installation?

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Thank you

I downloaded the client. Is there an installer, or do I just unzip to where I want to run it from and make a shortcut... no Windows installation?
There will be an installer after the source update; the issue with doing an installer is there is a size limit to the installer, and then every additional data is moved to .cab files.

That means you would still be downloading a large archive and installing from an archive, so we never moved to that.

The new installer will be web-based and will stream the .cab files to the installer, which gives a better user experience, and should take about as long as decompressing an archive.

Jaim Sandar

Feb 3, 2021
There will be an installer after the source update; the issue with doing an installer is there is a size limit to the installer, and then every additional data is moved to .cab files.

That means you would still be downloading a large archive and installing from an archive, so we never moved to that.

The new installer will be web-based and will stream the .cab files to the installer, which gives a better user experience, and should take about as long as decompressing an archive.
After extracting the zipped files to a folder, I ran LAUNCHER.EXE. The launcher window appeared, and proceeded to download and patch for a while. When that was done, I clicked on START, and the login screen appeared. Do I use the same credentials I registered for this forum? I tried, but it says "Connecting" then "Please check your username and password".

Jaim Sandar

Feb 3, 2021

Make sure you're using an account you've registered here.
I already found that Game Accounts page, but although it says "You can add and manage accounts for the supported games here.", there does not appear to be a way to do any such thing. The only clickable items on that page are a button labelled "News" that moves to the news page, and another button labelled "Welcome" that reloads the Game Accounts page with the same text and buttons.

Edit: I was using Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 for the above attempt.
I also tried it with Firefox and it does the same thing.

Jaim Sandar

Feb 3, 2021

Jaim Sandar

Feb 3, 2021
Found the issue, due to your email you were forced into a moderated group.

You should be good now.
Thank you for getting this resolved so quickly.

I can log in the game, but there is no sound. The audio sliders are all set to 100.
All of my hundreds of other games and applications have no problem with sound.

Edit:
I was wondering what the audio option box "Total sound" was, but it didn't seem like something with that name would be a level adjustment or toggle. When I checked the box, it didn't change anything so it was a mystery but confirmed my impression. Well, out of desperation I checked the box again, still nothing happened. While I was sitting there contemplating the situation, I noticed that there is a button at the bottom labelled "Apply". Try clicking on that, dummy! Sure enough, now there is sound! Whatever...

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Thank you for getting this resolved so quickly.

I can log in the game, but there is no sound. The audio sliders are all set to 100.
All of my hundreds of other games and applications have no problem with sound.

Edit:
I was wondering what the audio option box "Total sound" was, but it didn't seem like something with that name would be a level adjustment or toggle. When I checked the box, it didn't change anything so it was a mystery but confirmed my impression. Well, out of desperation I checked the box again, still nothing happened. While I was sitting there contemplating the situation, I noticed that there is a button at the bottom labelled "Apply". Try clicking on that, dummy! Sure enough, now there is sound! Whatever...
DP has some weird sound quirks... You can lose audio from launcher settings, in-game settings, from power settings and a few other issues.

laxar91

Feb 25, 2022
Hello, i cant download the game and found this page while looking for a solution. im getting same error right now. Oops! We ran into some problems.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016

This is the link to download clients; just click on the game you want.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks