Suggestion Dyes in Market

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by BlackDog, Nov 18, 2018.

1. BlackDog

BlackDog New Member

If you already plan to do this just ignore me but its always nice to buy individual dyes in the market as opposed to dye chests

JaxemRau likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Dyes Market
    1. Brenticus
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Seiichi

Seiichi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

We're adding some new Dye chests which are specific to a color spectrum (Red/Pink, Green, Yellow/Orange, Blue, Purple), all of which also include the white, black and gray dyes.

4. tissues

tissues New Member

it's more preferred for us to buy individual dyes instead of dye chest, just thinking of the bag space wasted on unneeded items, or making alts to store or something weird...

5. Seiichi

Not adding 68 dyes individually to market as it is a pain in the ass; the mall system for Swordsman is cancer.

JaxemRau likes this.
  6. tissues

tissues New Member

rip, just add the common MUST HAVE dyes? like black? white? red? blue... popular ones? x_X not asking for a painters pallet, just asking for about 20 or so.. i know most people go for inky black, then the red/white /oceanspay etc only... most don't even bother with 15 shades of grey ... :p
    Also, it's a one time set up, and we will all love u more for the effort!!!!!

7. Redemption21

Redemption21 New Member

I SUPPORT...

8. Musu

Musu New Member

i support adding the main common dyes. we could give a list of at least 20-30 main dyes. red, black, white, pitch black, ivory white, sunrise, chocolate, light green, dark brown... actually those 9 dyes are all i go for and they are the hardest to get. i have over 150 useless dyes from the random chest in my stash that i will never use, and that's my money gone to waste. so the other 61+ are useless to me. i agree, this server has a decent set of fashion for the time being, if u add these main dyes then i believe you will see more charges plus more more lively and fashionable server ^.^

9. mewmew

mewmew New Member

yes please I strongly vote for those individual dyes instead of spamming for some dye pack to get random color dyes
    luck has never been on my side and spamming for random dyes really stress me out
    :e3::e10:

10. Emilliya3

Emilliya3 New Member

I also vote for those individual dyes rather than random dye box please

11. Seiichi

I have plans for a way for people to get rid of useless dyes as well, and it's not as time consuming as me adding all the dyes individually :).

12. Zeroone392

Zeroone392 New Member

Musu sell ur crap dye for crap price.. flat rate same. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.