What's new

Eastern Catching Stories

Kefira

Jan 23, 2018
I thought it'd be cool if we posted our most memorable Eastern catch to share the hunting stories with others! It can be yours or another person's catch that you were there for.

I liked the one that was found at the same time as Recursive Nightmare. haha
We also had that one we accidently tagged to 106 and had to get down, but it was tamed for sure! Grats on that one Dracoscruffy9!
I also love the one that Kitalia and Onemanermey gave me because it was the sweetest thing to do. I actually got to go clean my house that day haha.

Wolf

May 5, 2017
....My most memorable has to be when I was camping for a Guangren and I had my alt in Puretia with me in a party while my main went out looking (This was in the first spawn) and at one point I tab back to my alt, and I noticed she wasn't at the place I left her. Then it dawned on me:
It's either Pale Radiance, or it's a darned Eastern.
So, I pretty much race back, get on my little green bird from my alt, shaking really badly. I turn the corner and there goes a Guangren, ready to fly over Lake Krent. So, I summon myself to my alt, tag it and cap it :') All while shaking like a mother-*beeping*

There was also a Shunji which decided to sneak up on my alt, growl loudly while I was camping for Lingze :') Scared me lifeless...Now that I think about it, it's been mostly Easterns scaring me half to death >:c

DkOmbres

Jan 16, 2018
The best one I have is when we found a Noodle and RN at the same time. It brought back so many memories from the old server. I also loved seeing everyone helping each other and getting along.

Uwolf

Jun 14, 2017
My big bro got jumpscared from a guangren and he asked if i wanted it and he helped me cap it and i named it shenron from dragon ball z.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks