What's new

Suggestion Rejected Events, Time Changing for Pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2018
Hey Guys,
i have a Question and some suggestions for Events or some like that.
Cause the last time more and more ppl loose the Fun for Dp and leave :(

First my Question is it possible to change the Time for Isle Wars? cause for German ppl like me its into middle of the night at 3:00 in the morning or at 6:00 whats not really better :/

and than some suggestion to get the fun more back.
its cool that u guys doing some events at the weekend for us but only the killing mob event bores. and some more events will be nice too maybe then some more ppl will join again DP.
Maybe a Hide and Seek event, or Jumping event or some other kind of events will be more fun than only killing the bosses and so on.
And it would be nice if u can do it earlier cause same problem like Pvp its really late for some ppl.
For me for example its not possible to join cause i have to work at the weekends also and then 12:00 in the night is really to late for joining :/
Greez Lady

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hey Guys,
i have a Question and some suggestions for Events or some like that.
Cause the last time more and more ppl loose the Fun for Dp and leave :(

First my Question is it possible to change the Time for Isle Wars? cause for German ppl like me its into middle of the night at 3:00 in the morning or at 6:00 whats not really better :/

and than some suggestion to get the fun more back.
its cool that u guys doing some events at the weekend for us but only the killing mob event bores. and some more events will be nice too maybe then some more ppl will join again DP.
Maybe a Hide and Seek event, or Jumping event or some other kind of events will be more fun than only killing the bosses and so on.
And it would be nice if u can do it earlier cause same problem like Pvp its really late for some ppl.
For me for example its not possible to join cause i have to work at the weekends also and then 12:00 in the night is really to late for joining :/
Greez Lady
We normally switch events a bit more, but because of time restraints Hater wasn't able to do more involved events. There's also the fact that people don't always like jump puzzles, mazes or some of the other event so we'll get complaints no matter which we go with.

Also split war times are planned later on, just not now currently.

Apr 26, 2018
Hey, it’s me again …. Sorry for that but,

I hoped u fixed some stuff but nothing happen to now and sorry but that sucks a bit nothing will changed and the fun is gone more and more. Mostly I log only on in Dp to make my daily stuff and go off again. That’s a reason why more and more ppl leave. Or only login for some Guildevents, Tourney, Event at the weekend and go off again. ;( Cause its not possible to farm some into a party cause Nobody is online x.x.

Have some more Suggestions that maybe help to get the Fun back again …..

…. pls change the Time for the Weekendevent with Hater its over a month or longer ago that I can join it for example cause its to late. Different events would be also funny not only killing Mobs. Hide and Seek for example or Jumpingevent or some like that.

…..The Tourney time is also a problem for some ppl cause its into the middle of the night or late in the evenings under the week. Most ppl only login regestrate and go off again. Same with pvp stuff for German ppl or ppl in the same/nearly timezone its 3:00 in the night or 6:00 o’clock in the morning. So for that ppl its not really possible to get that laedis stuff.

.....Also would It be nice if u will change the companion compass every 2 weeks or so to get other prizes not only the same all time :/.

When I have more ideas I will write more down.

Hoping that something will change soon

Lady

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hey, it’s me again …. Sorry for that but,

I hoped u fixed some stuff but nothing happen to now and sorry but that sucks a bit nothing will changed and the fun is gone more and more. Mostly I log only on in Dp to make my daily stuff and go off again. That’s a reason why more and more ppl leave. Or only login for some Guildevents, Tourney, Event at the weekend and go off again. ;( Cause its not possible to farm some into a party cause Nobody is online x.x.

Have some more Suggestions that maybe help to get the Fun back again …..

…. pls change the Time for the Weekendevent with Hater its over a month or longer ago that I can join it for example cause its to late. Different events would be also funny not only killing Mobs. Hide and Seek for example or Jumpingevent or some like that.

…..The Tourney time is also a problem for some ppl cause its into the middle of the night or late in the evenings under the week. Most ppl only login regestrate and go off again. Same with pvp stuff for German ppl or ppl in the same/nearly timezone its 3:00 in the night or 6:00 o’clock in the morning. So for that ppl its not really possible to get that laedis stuff.

.....Also would It be nice if u will change the companion compass every 2 weeks or so to get other prizes not only the same all time :/.

When I have more ideas I will write more down.

Hoping that something will change soon

Lady
We won't be changing the times that events happen because it is honestly the only time that reaches the majority of players, and is the time that we have found to be the least invasive towards how the staff spend their weekend. Previously we use to alternate event times, and it created confusion for players and was honestly very difficult to deal with.

As far as different events, it really depends on the amount of time available leading up to the event. Hater has a full time job, and spends the time he can creating the event every Saturday. The usual event takes ~2-3 hours (if not more), while a maze or jump puzzle can take up to 8 hours depending on how in-depth he goes. We also do not do jump puzzles often as we do have quite a few people who have mobility issues or disabilities; when we do do them we usually do two or more paths so that people can choose how they progress. Regardless, most events have mobs included to extend the time it takes to do the event, otherwise they would be completed in less than 15 minutes.

Tourney is something that has to be looked into, as it could impact the outcome of the tourney to some degree. Some things cannot be fixed easily because they require changes to the source code, which we cannot release our update for until we solve or bypass the data issues we've been dealing with (Shortened version, DP uses a very stupid data system and structure, and working with the system is a headache so we are going to change how that works).

Our developer just got home from an extended vacation at his girlfriends, and can work on DP again (DP takes up too many resources to use on his potato laptop, so can only do so on his desktop) so we'll be working on the data issues, fixes for a few things and changes that have been requested.

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
Ohh Seiichi when you do change the compass could you please add back the 7 day repair hammer, wonderful thing to have after all the bashing on IoLs :)

Silk <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks