What's new

Exchange items with storage chests in housing

Saatkraehe

Jun 9, 2020
Hello,

as far as I know you can exchange your items between your Characters. But is it normal that you can't shuffle everything around? I bought a stable expansion with insignias and couldn't put it in the storage chest. Merchant Flutes, Costume elixiers and some other stuff can be traded.
Is this deliberate?
Thanks!

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hello,

as far as I know you can exchange your items between your Characters. But is it normal that you can't shuffle everything around? I bought a stable expansion with insignias and couldn't put it in the storage chest. Merchant Flutes, Costume elixiers and some other stuff can be traded.
Is this deliberate?
Thanks!
We changed this earlier this year because of excessive alt farming, to the degree that some people were sitting on 60+ expansions of each type after already having maxed them out on their characters.

Saatkraehe

Jun 9, 2020
Oh okay, thanks, that makes sense. But really, what's the point of that farming, you can only have so many lair spaces o_O
Are there any other things which can't be transfered over? So I don't "waste" my insignias with buying stuff I can't transfer :) I'd mainly need backpack/bank expansions, or dragon skill transfer/deleters, for example.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Oh okay, thanks, that makes sense. But really, what's the point of that farming, you can only have so many lair spaces o_O
Are there any other things which can't be transfered over? So I don't "waste" my insignias with buying stuff I can't transfer :) I'd mainly need backpack/bank expansions, or dragon skill transfer/deleters, for example.
I don't remember off the top of my head, though I believe dragon skill items are transferrable through housing.

Saatkraehe

Jun 9, 2020
Thanks, then I'll just give it a try with stuff I could use on my other characters if it doesn't work :)

tessy20020

Jun 15, 2020
Is there a way we can please get a list of items that arent tradable? Please. Are the dragon skills with shells tradable? So far I know any form of expansion card isnt. Thanks Would save some headaches, and trying to talk SO from quitting after saving up to get something to trade and getting mad cause couldnt, and didnt know. Thanks

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Is there a way we can please get a list of items that arent tradable? Please. Are the dragon skills with shells tradable? So far I know any form of expansion card isnt. Thanks Would save some headaches, and trying to talk SO from quitting after saving up to get something to trade and getting mad cause couldnt, and didnt know. Thanks
  • All expansion cards
  • All Flutes (Merchant, James Brown, Lair Manager, Shard Attunement)
  • Draconic Influence Potions
  • Daily Quest Reset Ticket
I'll make a post with a list, but no one ever reads them.

Soluna

May 29, 2020
Not completely true, the 7day Merchant flutes from the starter package are tradeable ^^

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks