What's new

Bug Report Solved First time open dialog window doesn't work

Galban

May 13, 2020
Unfortunately, I do not know whether this error has already been reported.
If I go to the Sanctuary and the first thing I want to do is open the dragon enclosure with Amy, nothing happens. Then I open another dialog box e.g. Guild storage or shards manager and go back to Amy, I can also open the dragon enclosure.
The whole process also applies if I e.g. want to open the splitter manager first.
Does this also have to do with latency?
Summary:
I go into the sanctuary and open a dialog box.
It doesn't open. Then I open another dialog box and also the other dialog box can now be opened.

Translated with google translator

Last edited:

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I'll wait to see if other people have this issue, as it may just be a localized issue which isn't something we can fix easily.

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
The option to open Lair at NPC in Sanct is old glitch, even on EU the same glitch happened. On trying to open your lair nothing happens, but if you open the egg incubation or any other section, then return to lair it can now be opened. Another of DP's strange happenings.

Work a rounds -
The habit of opening Egg Incubation, or another section, 1st at the Sanct NPC - all works fine after that :) The habit of talking to the clock at apartment lobby first, then the tele crystal to be able to enter an apartment' Secret island.
Opening a few smaller windows on screen like friends list, backpack will help slow the flash on flash off dance icon bar to care within apartments.

Galban

May 13, 2020
Thx. for your work-a-round.
I know that, but I hoped, here they could find a solution.

That's why I reported the problem..

############################################

The option to open Lair at NPC in Sanct is old glitch, even on EU the same glitch happened. On trying to open your lair nothing happens, but if you open the egg incubation or any other section, then return to lair it can now be opened. Another of DP's strange happenings.

Work a rounds -
The habit of opening Egg Incubation, or another section, 1st at the Sanct NPC - all works fine after that :) The habit of talking to the clock at apartment lobby first, then the tele crystal to be able to enter an apartment' Secret island.
Opening a few smaller windows on screen like friends list, backpack will help slow the flash on flash off dance icon bar to care within apartments.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks