What's new

Forumanzeigen - Datum und Weiterleitung nicht korrekt / Forum ads - date and forwarding incorrect

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
Hallo Seichii ^^

German:
Ich weiß nicht was ihr da gemacht habt aber seit der Umstellung / Neugestaltung dieses Forums komm ich mir irgendwie veralbert vor (nicht bös gemeint) !
Da geht man auf einen Beitrag , der einen interessiert - mit Datum vom selben Tag oder einem Tag zuvor und wird dann auf einen Beitrag der schon Jahre alt ist verschoben !!
Ich denke mal das ist doch nicht im Sinne des Erfinders oder ? Zumal dann dieser "Uralt-Beitrag" nicht das behandelt was mich dazu veranlaßt hatte darauf zu klicken !
Auch die folgenen Beiträge sind dann nicht in cronologischer Reihenfolge sondern wirr durcheinander gewürfelt !
Vorher mit dem alten Forum war es wesendlich übersichtlicher - in Bezug auf die Weiterleitung !
Die Gestaltung ist mir eigendlich nicht so wichtig aber das man erst x Seiten durchblättern muß ehe man zu dem aktuellen Beitrag kommt , ist sehr nervig und unpraktisch !
Es kann auch sein das es ein verstecktes Tool zur Einstellung gibt - welches ich bisher noch nicht gefunden hab - dann sei doch bitte so nett und erkläre mir kurz wo es sich befindet ^^

Englisch:
I do not know what you did there but since the conversion / redesign of this forum I feel kind of ridiculous (not meant to be angry)!
You go to a post that interests you - with the date of the same day or the day before and is then moved to a post that is already years old!
I guess that's not what the inventor wanted, right? Especially since this "ancient post" doesn't deal with what made me click on it!
The following posts are then not in cronological order, but rather jumbled together! Before with the old forum it was much clearer - in terms of forwarding!
The design is actually not that important to me, but the fact that you have to leaf through x pages before you get to the current post is very annoying and impractical!
It can also be that there is a hidden tool for setting - which I have not yet found - then please be so kind and briefly explain to me where it is ^^

LG Ruhloser ^^

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hallo Seichii ^^

German:
Ich weiß nicht was ihr da gemacht habt aber seit der Umstellung / Neugestaltung dieses Forums komm ich mir irgendwie veralbert vor (nicht bös gemeint) !
Da geht man auf einen Beitrag , der einen interessiert - mit Datum vom selben Tag oder einem Tag zuvor und wird dann auf einen Beitrag der schon Jahre alt ist verschoben !!
Ich denke mal das ist doch nicht im Sinne des Erfinders oder ? Zumal dann dieser "Uralt-Beitrag" nicht das behandelt was mich dazu veranlaßt hatte darauf zu klicken !
Auch die folgenen Beiträge sind dann nicht in cronologischer Reihenfolge sondern wirr durcheinander gewürfelt !
Vorher mit dem alten Forum war es wesendlich übersichtlicher - in Bezug auf die Weiterleitung !
Die Gestaltung ist mir eigendlich nicht so wichtig aber das man erst x Seiten durchblättern muß ehe man zu dem aktuellen Beitrag kommt , ist sehr nervig und unpraktisch !
Es kann auch sein das es ein verstecktes Tool zur Einstellung gibt - welches ich bisher noch nicht gefunden hab - dann sei doch bitte so nett und erkläre mir kurz wo es sich befindet ^^

Englisch:
I do not know what you did there but since the conversion / redesign of this forum I feel kind of ridiculous (not meant to be angry)!
You go to a post that interests you - with the date of the same day or the day before and is then moved to a post that is already years old!
I guess that's not what the inventor wanted, right? Especially since this "ancient post" doesn't deal with what made me click on it!
The following posts are then not in cronological order, but rather jumbled together! Before with the old forum it was much clearer - in terms of forwarding!
The design is actually not that important to me, but the fact that you have to leaf through x pages before you get to the current post is very annoying and impractical!
It can also be that there is a hidden tool for setting - which I have not yet found - then please be so kind and briefly explain to me where it is ^^

LG Ruhloser ^^
This doesn't have anything to do with the updated design (that is purely cosmetic).

The issue with going to the first post or an older post is something to do with how the forum does things, and I am unsure why it does it. You can click the "Jump to new" on top of the thread to go to the newest content.

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
Thank you Seichii

But it is strange that it only appeared since the design change, before that I never had any problems!
I'll probably get used to it ^^
Thank you again for your quick answer ^^

Have a nice day ^^
LG Ruhloser ^^

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Thank you Seichii

But it is strange that it only appeared since the design change, before that I never had any problems!
I'll probably get used to it ^^
Thank you again for your quick answer ^^

Have a nice day ^^
LG Ruhloser ^^
Design does nothing to change the experience of what post you go to.

Ruhloser

May 13, 2020
Das ist mir schon klar und ich führte das auch nur an , damit du weißt seit wann dieser Fehler aufgetreten ist ^^
Hmm liegt bestimmt an dem Übersetzer - nicht das Dessing ist am Fehler Schuld , sondern seit dem Dessingwechsel ist dieser Fehler vorhanden ! Es könnte also sein das irgendetwas anderes in Mitleidenschaft gezogen wurde ^^

Ich hoffe mal das der Übersetzer alles richtig übersetzt . Leider reichen meine Englisch-kenntnisse dafür nicht aus ^^
Gut denn , belassen wir es dabei ^^

Hab einen schönen Tag noch , bis mal wieder Ingame ^^

Englisch:
That is already clear to me and I only mentioned it so that you know since when this error has occurred ^^
Hmmm is definitely up to the translator - the design is not to blame for the mistake, but this mistake has existed since the design change! So it could be that something else was affected ^^

I hope the translator translates everything correctly. Unfortunately, my knowledge of English is not enough ^^
Well then, let's leave it at that ^^ Have a nice day, see you again ingame ^^

LG Ruhloser ^^

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks