What's new

Greetings! Vincento, the returned dragon admirer :D

Dracolinga

Jan 9, 2023
Greetings to everyone, let’s celebrate together the rebirth of the best Dragon game! \^o^/

I was not playing DP, but playing SV a couple of years ago, and that was awesome ))) I enjoyed it so much, my character was Vincento, an archer about 80 lvl. After a long break, when I figured out that the game had died, my heart was broken…

That’s why when my friend told me about this server, I was so happy, that i almost cry from happiness Т^Т

I am heartily grateful all to all the people, who saves the game and develops it further *__*

Well, I suppose, that you understand my excitement :3 If it is possible, I would like to ask about some stuff that is interesting and important for me. I have played here a bit, but had not found out something, and I need your help with following questions:
1. How can I get Marketplace dragons? I’ve read, there are some Gatchas from events… Can I gain them on my own, without other players? Are there other ways to collect exclusive dragons without diamonds?
2. Why are there big monsters in low-level locations? Ones like 102 lvl demon in Puretia, 90 lvl dragon in Wynnadia… o_O
3.Are there places with a HUUUUUGE amount of egg holders, where can I take care of their eggs? :D
4. When exactly is Christmas event over?
5. Will it be Lunar event and Valentine one and when?
6. Is the old schedule of the walking dragons relevant?
7. What stat should I max to catch rare dragons (or event ones)? I had forgot :’D

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
1. Exclusive Dragons are Diamond only, but you can earn credits through activity on the forum.

The gacha from events/Kindred Compass contain about 90-95% of Marketplace Dragons, excluding Adept Exclusive or the ones that are cycled monthly.
2. Yes they're still there.
3. Most people do not hold eggs much, and a future update will basically make holding eggs pointless.
4. Christmas event is ending this Monday.
5. Noodle and Valentines events always take place around the maintenance (Monday) proceeding 2/18, which is the server anniversary.
6. There may be some changes, but the pattern is the same.
7. Draconic Influence is only stat that helps with capturing Dragons, and it's through items or consumable buffs.

Dracolinga

Jan 9, 2023
The gacha from events/Kindred Compass contain about 90-95% of Marketplace Dragons,
Are there some regular, weekly or monthly events with gacha rewards?

Yes they're still there.
I mean, what are this monsters? :) I saw them earlier, but... is it a kind of event too?

And thanks for answers!
Post automatically merged:

a future update will basically make holding eggs pointless.
There will be other ways to get dust or to decrease incubation time?

And I find some info about "GM event on Saturday", is there a topic about this?

Last edited:

Luatan

Oct 8, 2019
The high level mobs you found are probably world bosses. There is a week where there spawn world bosses and any other week the column of prophet is open. It switches every week. But you do not have to focus on that until you're high level.

The GM event is weekly every Saturday evening. You can see the time in the calendar. If you want to join, I would suggest you ask (like 30 minutes before) in the world chat, for someone to show you the portal.

Dracolinga

Jan 9, 2023
The high level mobs you found are probably world bosses. There is a week where there spawn world bosses and any other week the column of prophet is open. It switches every week. But you do not have to focus on that until you're high level.

The GM event is weekly every Saturday evening. You can see the time in the calendar. If you want to join, I would suggest you ask (like 30 minutes before) in the world chat, for someone to show you the portal.
Aham, got it, thank you very much ^_^

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks