What's new

Housing Contest Discussion

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
That looks amazing. We should have the best decorating contests!!!
We had one for Halloween, the issue is that people who buy the custom plots are at a large disadvantage versus others so we have to weight against them.

We'll probably do another in the future, we just have to figure out a way that is fair to everyone.

DkOmbres

Jan 16, 2018
Have different catagories based on lot size should solve any problems. Anyways, I can't see how someone who got a custom plot would be at a disadvantage. I got one and have no problem decorating. Draco got one and his place looks fantastic. I feel it comes down to that person ability to landscape and design things.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Have different catagories based on lot size should solve any problems. Anyways, I can't see how someone who got a custom plot would be at a disadvantage. I got one and have no problem decorating. Draco got one and his place looks fantastic. I feel it comes down to that person ability to landscape and design things.
Worded it wrong; people without custom plots are at a disadvantage, so we had to weight against those with a custom plot.

ArchieVision

Jan 14, 2017
Have 2 contests. 1 for those with smaller than 700 x 700 plots and then another for those 700 x 700 or bigger.

Dracofranz90

Jan 16, 2018
Back on the NA servers, we had players with smaller lots. Its not the size of the lot or how you got it, its how you use the land. My original plot on NA, i believe was no bigger then a 4x4, but it came out beautiful.

DkOmbres

Jan 16, 2018
Ok, I understand. Anyways this thread went all off topic. Thanks Archie for that. :mad:

This was ment to be for people to share their homes not discuss a contest.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Split off contest discussion off from the other thread.

Have 2 contests. 1 for those with smaller than 700 x 700 plots and then another for those 700 x 700 or bigger.

Most of the people on our server don't participate much in the contests on the forum, which is why we've held them infrequently for now. We will probably do more in the future.

Splitting up housing contests is something I thought of, but only a handful of people entered the last time so there isn't really much point in having one until we can guarantee a decent amount of participants.

Silkshoes

Sep 26, 2017
You can also have the plot - V - Secret Apt. As plots can be seen by any that pass with the Ohhh that's great, a secret apt would only been seen by someone who knows owners name to enter. Pic's we need lots of pic's lol. Better get snapping screens :D

Silk <3

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks