What's new

Improving Gaming Experience and Performance

NicholasG

Dec 16, 2016
Hey guys!

Are there any suggestions or ways to improve the game's performance or overall with better experience on dragon prophet? Cause most of the time I've encountered when the "recv" just right on the window's tab went up to over 2-3k, the whole game is a total lag and by then my FPS are most of the time less than 20.

Am currently using as below:
RAM - 4GB
Processor - Intel Core i5
Windows 10

Thanks! ;)

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hey guys!

Are there any suggestions or ways to improve the game's performance or overall with better experience on dragon prophet? Cause most of the time I've encountered when the "recv" just right on the window's tab went up to over 2-3k, the whole game is a total lag and by then my FPS are most of the time less than 20.

Am currently using as below:
RAM - 4GB
Processor - Intel Core i5
Windows 10

Thanks! ;)
What GPU do you use?

With the ram that you have, and I'm assuming an older i5 quad core, you may be at the peak performance you can get on this game.

Sylvester

May 25, 2020
Hello, speaking of qualitative experience, there would be a debugging / unlocking to do with two graphic parameters of the game with Windows 10.
The "photo quality" which adjusts the quality of the texture on three levels "Low", "Center" and "High", and it remains limited to "Center".
Even by applying and confirming the setting, no change is seen, this problem is not present with Windows 7, I can prove it, screenshots to support it.

So, yes, I know, it's not the most serious problem, but even if the game does not have a "recent" graphics (2013), when its
textures are at the highest level, it is nonetheless sublime. So if, afterwards, it was updated graphically with textures (materials) of higher definition, it would make a real carnage. ^^

I will have a second point to address a little later.

Cordially

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks