What's new

Introduction and Questions!

Wolf

May 5, 2017
Hallo all! Wolf here (not actual in game name <.<) I've been a Dragon's Prophet player for nearly three years now, first playing NA and when that shut down, moved to EU.
How's everyone doing? ❤

I recently came across this server, and it looks pretty promising and more fun than the actual official servers <.< I hope this is the right section because I didn't see any "Introduction" Section...if there is, sorry, I maaay have overlooked it ^^;

Anyways! Before I jump on the server, I do have a few questions if ya'll nice people will be kind enough to answer what you can! ❤

1.) How populated is this server exactly?
2.) Marketplace! I saw the dragons added, but I'm curious to know exactly what it looks like. Costume prices, dragon prices, Insignia prices etc.
3.) How long has the server been up now?
4.) Will the Eastern Dragon event be added/has it been added (I know it's a week long event, but curious to know if it'll be added every few months/has it ever been added)

Thank you ❤

newb

Oct 17, 2016
Hello and welcome!

1.) Its a growing population.Most GM events will have a turnout of 40+ people. You will see some players from both EU and NA on it along with some players new to dragons prophet. Some guilds have been moving in part or in full from the EU server to check things out. Of course best way to get even more players is by word of mouth. So invite your friends along if you like what you see. :)

2.) Prices overall are lower than EU by a bit. Most of the Mike Sass dragons tend to be about $15 or so compared to EUs $30-60 range. Only item current in that range is the unique Balge that acts like a skytouched and has folded wings instead of the ones sticking out all the time. I think he is $50, or you get one if you spend $250 on the server over time. Everything else is a bit lower with some dragons costing around $2. You also have a much larger amount of items you can get for insignia's.

3.) I think its been up since mid February. I do not know the exact date.

4.) Not sure on this one. You can put a suggestion post about it. The owner is very hands on with the community and does his best to consider requests when possible. So far is has not been up.

A couple things that you might want to keep in mind when making a new character.

Bakra is a starting zone on this server. Since you played so long you might have been on this map in the past. It was cool they had been able to get it up and running again! Not sure if you can get back once you leave it so make sure to use your transport book to save the location before you go.

Take advantage of the server megaphones! You should get some to start out with. However, this server also has a bundle you can get for 1 insignia that gets you 999 of them xD Just make sure you go to the cart icon when you buy so you can pick that option.

Great login rewards! Make sure to log in every day to get the free stuff.

The best thing to do is to log in and say hi. Take a look for yourself and see if its something you are interested in.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Hallo all! Wolf here (not actual in game name <.<) I've been a Dragon's Prophet player for nearly three years now, first playing NA and when that shut down, moved to EU.
How's everyone doing? ❤

I recently came across this server, and it looks pretty promising and more fun than the actual official servers <.< I hope this is the right section because I didn't see any "Introduction" Section...if there is, sorry, I maaay have overlooked it ^^;

Anyways! Before I jump on the server, I do have a few questions if ya'll nice people will be kind enough to answer what you can! ❤

1.) How populated is this server exactly?
2.) Marketplace! I saw the dragons added, but I'm curious to know exactly what it looks like. Costume prices, dragon prices, Insignia prices etc.
3.) How long has the server been up now?
4.) Will the Eastern Dragon event be added/has it been added (I know it's a week long event, but curious to know if it'll be added every few months/has it ever been added)

Thank you ❤

Welcome to the network; this is the right section as I rather have people introduce themselves to the whole network, and not a particular game (You're able to use http://dragonsprophet.online, http://raiderz.online or http://dragonsaga.online to filter to a specific game).

1. We average about 40-60 people currently, though I haven't checked stats as much lately as I've been busy.
2. I base everything on a value of 300/$1, with luxury items (costumes/dragons) being $5-15 (Exclusives and special dragons/costumes). All other items are generally below $5, and most utility and dragon tools are below $3.
3. Server has been up since February 18th.
4. Events are kind of broken at the moment, but we will be working to fix them and adding in our own events. We're currently in the process of moving to an updated code base so we can start working on custom content, custom cosmetics/dragons, and increasing the level cap and overhauling some of the mechanics.

Wolf

May 5, 2017
Oh! That's really great (@both posts <.< >.>) This server really does sound great! *-*

Would really be great to actually see player made items in game...events too! I read some of the suggestions and they all sound really awesome.

Thank you both for answering ❤❤

AlphaWulf

May 10, 2017
hi Wolf, Wulf here, i played on EU, and this server is awesome, much better, GMs are fun and actually active

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks