What's new

Introduction...

luda999

Holiday Addict
Dec 6, 2022
Hi fellas, i´m Luda and iam so happy to be here, I was so sad that the server was shut down . So hello to all... first question directly :D old accounts are all gone right ? so everything is new here all start at the same? thy hope we see us ingame.

Wolfstar21

Just a little festive
May 21, 2022
Hi Luda, welcome back to the game. Yes all is new and starting at the beginning, but u get a potion to instantly jump to level 60 and lvl 60 gear and the XP and drop rates are increased for this game so leveling up is fast. Hope to see you ingame. I have 20 egg when you want to start dancing and Angelku96 has 30+ eggs.

luda999

Holiday Addict
Dec 6, 2022
thanks alot, but what about the main Story, im confused now :D

Wolfstar21

Just a little festive
May 21, 2022
Well you can still do the main story as a lvl 60 or u can skip the main story up to lvl 60 and pick it up.

luda999

Holiday Addict
Dec 6, 2022
wait what? i can skip the main story to lvl 60 , how ? :D sorry i wasnt expecting that :D

But i enjoy playing, im so in love with this game :D

Kazunokun

Feb 24, 2020
The main story is independant of eachother in each zone. So you can just start the main story in wintertide when you use the potion by just going there and taking the yellow exclamation mark. Works like that in every zone as long as you level is high enough iirc

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks