What's new

Suggestion Main story progression

Nymbil

May 28, 2022
I am a completionist. I do every quest, in order, in every zone. The problem is, now that I am in Alentia, Dragonheart Temple is causing some issues. The main story tells me to "Subdue the Guardian Dragons in Dragonheart Temple". The dungeon has no option for solo, or even 3 man. I now have to stop questing, until I can find help, Given that there are fewer players, finding more than 3 players, is not always easy. Is there any chance we will ever get solo, or at least 3 man options, for all story dungeons, so completionist players like myself can get the main story done in a more timely manner?

Thank you for your time.

Upvote 0

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I can't promise anything on this as quest design and scripting in Dragon's Prophet is pretty badly done, so I would need to experiment a lot to make sure things do not drastically break.

Eggshell

Just a little festive
May 13, 2020
Hello Nymbil, it might say 5 or 10 players, but it can be done solo

Nymbil

May 28, 2022
Hello Nymbil, it might say 5 or 10 players, but it can be done solo
Yeah, not all players can solo it. I have mobility issues, and I just died over and over trying. I need the solo mode to be able to do dungeons solo. This issue actually stalls my progress until I can get help.
Post automatically merged:

I can't promise anything on this as quest design and scripting in Dragon's Prophet is pretty badly done, so I would need to experiment a lot to make sure things do not drastically break.
I figured it would be a long shot, but had to ask, given I basically have my main character stalled right now, waiting for help, and any future characters I do, will have the same issue. I also figured it would be something way down the line, if it was even possible.

I am not the norm for players, very few are completionist players, and very few do everything in order. Those that do are more capable than I am, and so find this easy, where as I just die. I know changing things for one player is not priority, but I also figured it never hurts to ask.

Thanks again :)

Last edited:

Luatan

Oct 8, 2019
Hi, so if you still need help, ill gladly help you with the dungeon. Just write me ingame

Nymbil

May 28, 2022
Thanks. my guild leader Trazan, and Ivony, were able to help me complete it this morning. I tried for 3 days on my own and failed miserably lol. With 2 max players helping, it was easy, well easy for them, I still died twice lol.

Neoseptem

Just a little festive
Feb 9, 2022
DHT as well as Nucleus of Time in Porthis are considered raid dungeons for up to 10 players.
They are designed for group play and are therefore much more difficult even on 'easy'.
I got stuck on DHT as well so I just skipped the quests and moved on to the next region and came back later to complete them.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks