Bug Report Map Markers 'ghosting' (testserver)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Sovi, Oct 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sovi

Sovi New Member

Map markers were being displayed in places that were entirely impossible, while I was running Kaori and my partner through for god mastery testing, it showed Kaori's character Sado as if she was on an airship, the map marker moved WITH the airship as it came and left.. she NEVER got on that airship, she had taken the train because she didn't want to die on airship (they are pretty buggy and you fall through 50/50 chance). I got confused and thought she was in Wynnadia when she was actually sitting outside the dungeon Nyrol's Nest. I legit thought she was here and I argued with where would be quicker to go next... because of a map marker ghost.

She saw my marker moving down near the battle for napolite area on the map, a place I had never been... while I was in Wynnadia seeing that 'ghost marker' that caused so much confusion.

I'm just going to say this is the most bizarre bug I have ever seen and it kinda gave me the creeps, but I'm pretty sure there's a good explanation for it :)

2. Loading...