There isn't any need to panic, no Diamonds went missing and there were no actual issues. Earlier today I updated our website to use SSL for all traffic as it provides more security, and is something that is beginning to become mandatory by Google and Paypal. You can read a brief break down of SSL here (Why HTTPS Matters | Web Fundamentals | Google Developers). Onto the "issue"; Dragon's Prophet doesn't properly support SSL, or doesn't support redirected URL's going to SSL which was causing a miscommunication with the billing system. I've updated the SSL redirect to properly account ignore the areas it shouldn't be used, and the errors should go away. We are very careful with backing up the Diamond database so there is very little chance of a complete loss of Diamonds. Sorry for any concern or confusion that was caused, it should now be fixed and all Diamonds should be back working as intended.