What's new

Bug Report Nessus's skill bug

Nam N.

Jul 3, 2021
The evolution skill "Intimidate" of Hydra doesnt work correctly, along side with "Destruction" (a normal combat skill):

1. Destruction (without evolution skill): The hitbox of this skill is set at Hydra's necks, while hydra's skill-animation set the target s at about its heads. It causes Hydra's Destruction normally doesnt reach the target and do no effect. Also, the skill's action s too pesky: walk away from the target (to set the range), then return, to hit to nowhere?
2. Destruction with activated Intimidate:
- The range and shape of "Destruction" doesnt got any improvement as it should be. It works exactly the same like without Intimidate.
- The debuff effect: It s exist, just in case Destruction's hitbox reached the target (barely).
(Happened on Nessus, not sure about another Hydras).

Suggestion: The debuff of Intimidate s prob one of the best for bossing (along side with Soul energy impact of fabled ancient), so it should works a bit better by fixing Destruction's hitbox and change Intimidate's note (no range and shape's improvement), or directly fixing the Intimidate to make it work like the current note. Or you tell me what to do with my Nessus? ?

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
This may be something that requires the model/animation import and export tool. I will only be able to look into it when I dive into learning the skill system as the way they do things is generally complicated.

Neoseptem

Just a little festive
Feb 9, 2022
This problem already existed in dp and never got fixed.
For some reason the skills hitbox is positioned at the dragons center instead of the heads so it doesn't hit the target most of the time even with increased range due to evo skil.
All Hydras got that problem.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks