New Classcombos and Eliteskills

Discussion in 'Class Discussion' started by TheAX, Dec 17, 2018.

1. TheAX

TheAX New Member

Hey,
    Is there a way of mixing for example Human and Elves with e questline to enable classcombos like druid/priest or warden/knight?
    Im thinking about this for alot of years now and would like to work on something like this.
    creating 6 new combinations and therefor 12 sets of eliteskills in a challenge, but maybe there is enough interest and will to do this :)

What do you (and especially the admins) think about this?

Best,

2. Varic

Varic New Member

I like the idea, however balance should be kept in mind here

3. erzon77

erzon77 Manager Staff Member Manager Senior Game Master Moderator

The mixture of races and classes that do not have skill elites, we had already thought about it, has a lot of work and also there are classes that without elites are very beasts, like the kinght / warden among others.

The idea of doing this would be relatively at a high level of the server, since you will surely have more classes with the same character.
    It is not ruled out to be able to do it in the future.

Right now the race / sex change is not active, unless you have just made an account recently, the start pack was delivered, and the character that you have created you is not liking it. Then you get in touch with us and we value if you change the race / sex of that character.

4. TheAX

TheAX New Member

It makes totally sense to not do it now, as we will also have alot of "normal" content to get in the game, and to put it on the list of things to take a look at when we reach the end of normal content.
    Keep me in mind when you think about this, i will put some hours in this to concept it at least for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.