What's new

New old player from europe!

Yuka

Mar 21, 2022
Heya,
As the title says, I'm on old Dragon's Prophet player who used to play on one of the official european servers back then. DP played a huge part in my teen years and to this day there was no MMO that was able to hold my attention like this one (despite it's imperfections), so I was delighted when yesterday I found out that there are people who are still running the game. And although it hurts a little that my old charakter I put so much time, sweat and tears into is now gone and I'll have to start from scratch, I hope I'll be able to connect with new people and have fun like I had all those years ago.​

Yuka

Mar 21, 2022
Thanks!

Also, I heared that there have been made some changes from the original version of DP (aside from the new dragons). It would be nice if someone could tell me what changes exactly those are, if that's okay.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016

This thread hasn't been updated in a while, because a lot of the work that has been done is mostly focused on the unreleased source code update.

It really shouldn't take that long to get back to where you were on the EU server as progressions is quicker, and you can jump start any character with the starter pack. As far as getting Dragons, the majority are available for free in the Adept Dragon Gacha (you get 1-2 each Saturday during the GM event, or from the Kindred compass). In the future we will be expanding availability of how to obtain Dragons, but that will require the source update.

Yuka

Mar 21, 2022

This thread hasn't been updated in a while, because a lot of the work that has been done is mostly focused on the unreleased source code update.

It really shouldn't take that long to get back to where you were on the EU server as progressions is quicker, and you can jump start any character with the starter pack. As far as getting Dragons, the majority are available for free in the Adept Dragon Gacha (you get 1-2 each Saturday during the GM event, or from the Kindred compass). In the future we will be expanding availability of how to obtain Dragons, but that will require the source update.
Thanks, I really appreciate the work you seem to put into the game!

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks