What's new

Announcement New Player Drive

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Because we have been getting a lot of new players, and people have said they're wanting to bring more and more of their friends in I've decided to run a referral contest.

The way this will work is, you will have to link people to the forums and have them register here (You can find your personal referral link or a custom generated URL here: http://community.adeptgamer.com/account/referral-tools).

Rules & Requirements:
  • Only new accounts will apply; anyone with an existing account who makes a new account to abuse the system will be disqualified and possibly banned.
  • Referred accounts must have two posts to count towards referral count. This is part of verifying it is an actual referral, and not an alt account.
    • Introduction forum posts do not count toward post count, so may not count towards the contest. Even so, introducing yourself is always nice ;).
  • Referred accounts must use a referral link to count towards your referral count, otherwise we cannot count them.
  • New referrals will receive 99x XP Orbs in game for a single character to help start them out in game. Use of alt accounts to get orbs will be counted as abusing the event.
The event ends April 15th at 12:00.

1st Place:
1000 Platinum ($10)
2nd Place: 500 Platinum ($5)
1st-5th Place: A mystery reward that will be decided at the end of the event.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Just wanted to make a note separate from the announcement, if we hit the next milestone for online players we will be doing another Bonus Diamond sale, rate boost event and a mystery gift for all active players.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Because of some confusion people have not used the referral link, but I can manually link accounts to referred users. I will accept anyone who has been referred since April 1st.

Message me (http://community.adeptgamer.com/conversations/add?to=seiichi) with the person that referred you and I will set that up.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
1st Place: @Faleah
2nd Place: @TsumikiMiniwa

The top 5 users got an additional 200 platinum, and will be getting a mystery prize when I figure out what it should be.

AlphaWulf

May 10, 2017
i would like to suggest a way for old players from EU to have some extra support getting ahead after having to start over completely? like proof of a previous lvl 105 and get something like exp pots or a loot pet or something?

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
i would like to suggest a way for old players from EU to have some extra support getting ahead after having to start over completely? like proof of a previous lvl 105 and get something like exp pots or a loot pet or something?
We ran a month long event where everyone was able to get to 108, get 102 Thadrea gear, and a ton of other items.

We then did a 1 1/2 long event for people to get level 92.

We may occasionally do an event, but it will be rarely. It is also harder to get gear if you get exp orbs, than it is to just level properly with the help of people on the server.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks